How old were you when you first smoked mj?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... ya'll started late!!! LOL!.. I wanna say I was prolly like 12. I was at a friend's house and she stole a joint out of her brother's room and we stole two cigs from her mom and we went up on the roof of the bank across the street and lit up. I didn't get high at first, but after we lit the cigarettes and inhaled a few times on those we were stoned like MoFo's!!!! LOL!

When i first got high, I was 13 on Christmas Eve with my sister. Passed out right after so i didn't feel much at all. But i first got stoned with my brother about 3 or 4 months after that. Never stopped, and don't think i will anytime soon.

The first time that I smoked weed was when I was 8,My older cousins where going to a KISS concert and they where suppost to be watching me ,cause both of our parents went to vegas for the weekend.They ended up taking me to the concert and thought that it would be funny to get me high.They also ended up giving me a Half a hit of Acid that night also.I ended fall down the stairs in the concert and broke my colar bone.But i didnt go to the hospital until the next day,said it happened playing football.Love that memory and LOVE KISS.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
The first time that I smoked weed was when I was 8,My older cousins where going to a KISS concert and they where suppost to be watching me ,cause both of our parents went to vegas for the weekend.They ended up taking me to the concert and thought that it would be funny to get me high.They also ended up giving me a Half a hit of Acid that night also.I ended fall down the stairs in the concert and broke my colar bone.But i didnt go to the hospital until the next day,said it happened playing football.Love that memory and LOVE KISS.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Nice Zerk, haha! That's freakin crazy, man.

i was 10 the first time i smoked mj and been smoken ever sence

although the details are kinda fuzzy about the first time i smoked... ha.. i remember the first bag i bought. who could forget the first bag, not me.. thats for sure. it was say mid-july, i was kickin it at work, my friend jt money came up to visit and i'm like all like bro..you got any green i can buy from you... he was all like.. how much you want, i can get you a decent 8th for like 25 dollars... and i was like.. ummmm how much is an oz? he just laughed, "oh you want an oz? aright i'll hook you up with the most bomb chron you'll ever smoke." "how much?" "gimme 130 and we will call it sqare." so i pulled the cash out handed it over... and he left and came back about an hour later... i was busy so met him outback and he stuffed this big baggie in my pocket and away he went... it was the most lush herb i've seen in my life... covered in firey red hairs and lots of pretty crystals.... my eyes just couldn't beleive what i was lookin at... i was 16 and had an oz of pot to myself.... what to do what to do... so i looked around and asked everyone at work if they had any papers.. no luck, so i pulled a dollar bill outta my pocket and rolled a blunt with it... me megan and ed all smoked this phatty... sure the ink in the dollar burnt as you inhaled but the buzz was so worth it. i was tore the *bleep* up! security gaurds were all huddled around our kitchen area... i think they were trying to get a contact high.. cause there was no way... no way.. that you wouldn't have been able to notice we were token up... it smelled like a feild of marijuana was in full blossom in our kitchen lol. still to this day i love the smell of pot... just smelling it... gives me the shivers... haha... it's rather umm tantalizing. sadly that oz only lasted me 3 days... i smoked myself rather retarded.. funny thing is i only shared that bud with 3 people... ed.) cos he toked me up.. he was about 6 years older than me... megan.) cos she was my girl... and i was head over heels in love with her.. and she toked me up alllll the time... she was the one who got me high for the first time... i mean i'd gotten high before.. but not offa gods weed. and erin.) cos she caught me blowin a j in the bathroom at work... about 15 min after i did that with erin.. megan came up to me.. and was like.. were you just smokin reef in the bathroom... haha.. how'd she know it was me, lol

I was about 15 my brother and I smoked out of a pop can. I cought A buzzzzzzzzzz .

Buju said:
I was 10. I caught my sister and her friends smoking. I promised not to tell mom and I smoked with her. That's the day I started smoking cigs too. Trying to quit that crap.

Loved your story Buju- my youngest bros came outside on a balcony where my other bros & his friend were smoking and said "gimme some or I'll narc" & that's how he started- at age 8. I think they are both totally straight now but NOT ME- first time of 509,000,000 times I was 15, it was 1973 and I it was instant karma even though the stuff we got back then was crappy compared to what is around now. My best friend & I just decided we wanted to try it and went right up to the kid with the biggest stoner rep & said can you get us some & how much will it cost? He was kind of shocked for a minute because we were fashionistas and had good grades but that was the beginning of a beautiful chemical friendship...

Latest posts

Back