How old were you when you first smoked mj?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about the same age. The first few times I smoked I got very little effect.
As you know THC does not get you high. When our bodies detect THC it releases antibodies to protect itself. It is these antibodies that make us high.

New or inexperienced smokers sometimes do not get high because their bodies do not produce these antibodies as fast or in the same numbers as a regular smoker.

Peace

i was in 6th or so grade when i first
smoked it was with my sister and shes
all like you dont get high ur first time
and all and ive heard that but dang
i did get high:D around 6th grade i propally
was like 5ft tall and weighin less than 100 pounds
so i wish i smoked more then cuz i woulda of gotten
so baked hahaha i still remember what happened
that day....

take care

peace.

probably 16 or 17. I think I was a junior in highschool or something. I'm a junior in college now.

TheStickyIcky said:
I'm thinking I was like 15 or 16 the first time.

Me too.

And I also didn't get a buzz the first few times.

SmokinMom said:
Me too.

And I also didn't get a buzz the first few times.

ME neither. Actually most people that I know didn't.

i was young... me and my girl toked up in her jeep on break from work.. i think that was my first experiance... yeah.. but i def got high the first time...

not me i didnt get blown my first time i was about 13 i was riding my bike around my neighborhood and ran in to a friend from school,he was on his way to go pick up a sack,he was like come on man roll with me we went to go get the herbs then went to his house and smoked out of a jaba the hut ''from star wars'' bong then we smoked a joint and went to mcdonalds..haha

Heh, well i smoked when i was 12. It was dro and i didn't get high. It was like 4 times i had to smoke before i got high. And i noticed it because i'd be like "so all my friends are stoned, but i'm not? am i high?" and i noticed eventually by looking in the mirror at how chinked my eyes were and how they started to feel heavy. and then came a great period of getting STUPIDFIED easily. It was great lol. I wish i still could get the same affects i used to. Well, i can, it just takes more lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

18 when I smoked my first joint...got ripped my friend told me I had dropped my pockets and I looked for them for like 20 mins! lol :D

i was 12 to 13 when i first started smoking....stopped for almost 2years from 01-02...wont ever do that again...lol.
anyways ihave been smoking for almost 10years now.not a health problem one...not one. well not one caused by weed anyways.

um the first time I smoked I was 12 and it was with my cousin and brother

I was 10. I caught my sister and her friends smoking. I promised not to tell mom and I smoked with her. That's the day I started smoking cigs too. Trying to quit that crap.

I was about 12 years old...and at a party i was already drunk so i dont really remember what the feeling was like

i was 13 lol.. pinching my parents bag the first time i got high lol... gotta start somewhere :p

Spring,'78, I Was 14, Mom Had Died 2 Weeks Before, And My Nephew Turned Me On to My First Joint. I Remember It Was'ent Rolled Very Tight, And I Belive It Was Some "Good" Hawaiian. I Do Remember Being "High", A Feeling of "Well-Being", Of Relaxing, A "Shedding", If You Can Relate, Of "Weight"/"Stress", That I Had Been Carrying With Me Since My Mom Died. I Remember Skateboarding In The Rain....And I Can Remember Feeling "Right", Like,"This Feels Right", I Liked the Feeling,And Had A Wonderful Time, No Regrets,No Apology, No Guilt. CaptainViper.

I was 19 the first time, a couple pulls didn't do it the first time but a full roll-on did the 2nd time.lol

Latest posts

Back