How smart are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just as i thought theyorker i'm a dumb arse. I only got 4 right. :eek: :rofl:

First time through:

You GOT a score of 10 out of 11
You rating: Wow! Come to work for us!
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system

Darn, I missed one!

The Intelligence Test, better than any IQ test
You GOT a score of 4 out of 11

these questions make u think. lol

well ill be damned..... great test lol, i got 3 right.. maybe marijuana really does affect the brain!! lol

I only got a 6, but it says my love life is bitchin! I'll take sex over intellect any day ;) . If only I had at least 4 friends to send this to...

I got 9 out of 11>>missed the one of dividing the numbers and LOL the Moses and how many of each sex did he take on the ark..hahahah Silly me forgot to see it was NOAH...:p

Here are my results....

You GOT a score of 9 out of 11
You rating: Honor Student
answers below

Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forcast your upcoming love life:
Your Projected Love Life: Not Bad! Expect your love life to bloom soon!

Anywhos....some were tricky but I like tests so I am used to looking for those "holes" and trick questions.:peace:
Thanks for posting that...was fun. :)

peace~squirt

I only got 6, but I plead stoned:D

yes! i got a 9 out of 11, im an honor student aparently! lol man some of those are really tricky!

I only got 4. Those were some sneaky questions!!! BUT...

Your a Super Stud. Look for a steller love life.

Hahaha. It should be Studette!! ;) Duhhhhh...stupid quiz shoulda known that!!! :D

The Star said:
I only got 6, but I plead stoned:D

Ok we will calculate being stoned into your score. ;)
I wasn't high when I took it...if stoned, not sure what my score would have been.

Then again>>I was an "honor student" in school...:D

FlyMaddness...yah that Mose and the Ark one got me..hahhaa So did the division>>>then again I hate math!! :p

Peace~squirt:48:

Hmmmmmm

I did guess on a couple. :)

You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high
answers below

Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forcast your upcoming love life:
Your Projected Love Life: Your Love Life may bloom soon

10 out of 11...wow come work for us...but i already knew i was smart as PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BYPASS THE FOUL LANGUAGE FILTER. THE OWNER OF THE SITE HAS THAT FILTER IN PLACE TO DO EXACTLY WHAT IT DOES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO BYPASS IT, THE MODS WILL START DELETING YOUR ENTIRE POSTS. BESIDES, ALL OF THIS RED PRINT REALLY LOOKS BAD IN YOUR POST. IT KIND OF DISTRACTS FROM WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH wow i feel a right dumb *** now too much beer and puff i blaim....4 i score ....:) :) ...will try sober...:D :cool:

Latest posts

Back