How Stoned Are You??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

I bought a steamroller-type pipe, the carb works great for joints, I use the bowl as a carb.It's a smooth hitter that really packs a wallop, I didn't realize just how big a wallop though until I lost my lighter...

Right hand is holding the steamroller, left hand has done a cursory pat search of both pockets and I've already started checking the floor and desk while trying to keep my senses after that last hit. Another cursory left hand pat-down (you'd think I'd put the steamroller down??) and even put my left hand into my left pocket...nothing. Ask my son and smoking partner where my lighter may be, he enters the search briefly before spotting the darned thing...

in my left hand :eek: :giggle: :huh: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

How think do you stoned I am?? What's your craziest stoned moment (and that one now beats the time my friend rolls her window down and asks the approaching cop "what's wrong ociffer" yeah, just like I typed it)??

It's Hash Sunday for me. Been bubblebagging it for the last 3 hours, and i'm lit........... Pretty stoked how the hash is turning out too ;)

I had a chunk of that bud dipped in hash tincture. This may have been a mistake. The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror is coming on.

I'm eating Dorito's and M&M's......what?...... why's everybody looking at me?

not stoned enough---i need my some of that us govt sponsored emergency room herb---

You know your stoned when you go to roll a joint and have to remove the one in your mouth to lick the paper.

About a year and a half ago, my ex-fiance, her 3yo child, and I were going to go out to a movie one night. I always keep my wallet in my back right pocket and have gotten into the habit of tapping my right cheek before I leave the house to ensure I have my wallet in my pants. Prior to going to the movie, I'd stepped outside for a smoke while my ex was getting her daughter ready. When I came back in, I threw on a jacket and got ready myself. And, as always, before we were to leave I tapped my right cheek... no wallet.

I turned around and asked my ex if she had it or if she'd seen it. no, to my dismay. We were heading out to see Avatar, as I rememeber it, a movie I really wanted to see, so I'd started to get a little upset that my wallet was missing. After about 5 minutes of watching me make an *** of myself ranting and raving about someone having stolen my wallet, my ex casually informed me that I was holding my wallet in my left hand.

-nasty

I'm so high I struggled to read ur post get nasty haha, but for the past 6 hrs I've hit 4 steam rollers (2 topped with keef), packed 4 vapes, a blunt n a fat J. So I'm floating hahaha

Good and stoned tonight, smoking some OG and loving life! A few steamrollers, a little finger hash and some Red Wings HOCKEY...can't get better, can it?

Roddy said:
Good and stoned tonight, smoking some OG and loving life! A few steamrollers, a little finger hash and some Red Wings HOCKEY...can't get better, can it?

only if the red wings lose,:rofl: oops, now I did it. :bolt:

Rosebud said:
Satori in the vape, i am boring but happy.
I know I hve a long list but Satori will be bumped to the top of that list. I am working on the wife to green light a bean purchase. :)

Rosebud said:
Satori in the vape, i am boring but happy.

I am smoking on some Satori too Rose. It has such a nice taste and high....one of my faves.

The older you get, the more boring is okay...I love days with no drama.

Ripping on an OG through the steamroller...wake and bake for sure!!

Last night was an amazingly high night, we decided to make some pumpkin mj bread....YUM! Although you could still taste a bit of the mj, it was great and really put on the buzz!!! Lunch will be great today!

I am extremely baked right now. I refused my afternoon pain meds today, as I am trying to get off the opiates. My home health nurse, went to get some dinner, and my neighbor came over to smoke. He rolled me three doobs, of some "grand daddy purp," and we burned one down, in my flowering room. The ventilation with carbon filter keeps the smell down. He helped me get back to bed, and went home. After he left, I was looking for my 2 remaining joints. I couldn't find them anywhere. I was kind of freaked, as I didn't want my home health nurse to find them. Well, she came back from dinner, and I was trying not to act too stoned. She started giggling, and said she felt like a fool. She said, "I have been going to blaze a bowl on my dinner breaks, because I didn't want you to know that I smoked." I ask her why she decided to come clean? She giggled, and pulled the 2 joints I had tucked behind my ears out, and said that "these might have something to do with it." We both had a good laugh. She now understands why I have been refusing the afternoon dose of dilaudid, that has been prescribed. I told her how I didn't want to deal with the withdrawals when the doctor reduced my dosage, and she agreed to help me ween myself off. I will take tonights dose, but we will try burning one in the morning, instead of my morning dose, and see how I handle the pain.

HomieHogleg
P.S. For those that don't know, I had a bad motorcycle wreck 6 weeks ago, spent a month in the hospital, and am now recovering at home.

HomieHogleg said:
I am extremely baked right now. I refused my afternoon pain meds today, as I am trying to get off the opiates. My home health nurse, went to get some dinner, and my neighbor came over to smoke. He rolled me three doobs, of some "grand daddy purp," and we burned one down, in my flowering room. The ventilation with carbon filter keeps the smell down. He helped me get back to bed, and went home. After he left, I was looking for my 2 remaining joints. I couldn't find them anywhere. I was kind of freaked, as I didn't want my home health nurse to find them. Well, she came back from dinner, and I was trying not to act too stoned. She started giggling, and said she felt like a fool. She said, "I have been going to blaze a bowl on my dinner breaks, because I didn't want you to know that I smoked." I ask her why she decided to come clean? She giggled, and pulled the 2 joints I had tucked behind my ears out, and said that "these might have something to do with it." We both had a good laugh. She now understands why I have been refusing the afternoon dose of dilaudid, that has been prescribed. I told her how I didn't want to deal with the withdrawals when the doctor reduced my dosage, and she agreed to help me ween myself off. I will take tonights dose, but we will try burning one in the morning, instead of my morning dose, and see how I handle the pain.

HomieHogleg
P.S. For those that don't know, I had a bad motorcycle wreck 6 weeks ago, spent a month in the hospital, and am now recovering at home.

Bro I didn't know....that sucks. I hope you are getting better. Glad to see you hve a cool nurse. I wiped out on a bike like 10 years ago.....was painful for a long time afterward. Get well bro.

Latest posts

Back