How they doin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
These are my 2nd grow. they are 8 day into veg? is this amount of growht good for their age? one has 7 growing tips.. one has 5 :D im pretty happy with it so far... oh and for anyone that read one of my prior posts... they are back into normal veg now.. they are not producing preflowers anymore :D:D

lst1.JPG

lst2.JPG

They do not look small for their age. Looks like your doing fine.

Looking good teckS. They almost looks like clones. As they say so far so good. ;)

Here they are again 3 days l8er

lst3.JPG

lst4.JPG

I figure i may as well just keep updating the Garden :D
Its amazing how much a plant can grow in one day... i can almost watch this thing grow.
This growth is amazing compared to my floro-grow... my plants were this big about a month into veg whereas with my new HPS they are this big in under 2 weeks

HPIM0693.jpg

HPIM0694.jpg

Looking good teckS. I see your HPS is doing the job for ya. Your doing a great job man keep it up. ;)

15 day old mark... the last 2 pics are what they started as about 2 days into veg.. they were clones btw

plant#1.JPG

plant#2.JPG

tie plant #1.JPG

tie plant #2.JPG

:eek: 18th day into veg.. im afraid they are going to turn into giant bushes.. theya re growing so damn fast :eek:

HPIM0717.jpg

HPIM0718.jpg

looking good...how much longer you going to veg tham for?

prolly another 4 or 5 weeks.. you guys think that will be too much?

Your doing great. Looks like you going to have quite a few bud sites...3 more weeks veg IMO.

3 weeks? alright sounds good to me.. then is there an optimal amount of weeks to leave in flowering? or is it all personal preference,, gotta break out my microscope and take a look?

teckS said:
is there an optimal amount of weeks to leave in flowering? or is it all personal preference,, gotta break out my microscope and take a look?

All personal preference. Get out that scope and look over the trichomes....

3 weeks - 1 day

Q - Is there a time when i should stop tying the new growth down and just start letting is grow nuts :p?

the greener pics i took when they were out of the grow box.. gives a good picture of how many growth tips they have

HPIM0731.jpg

HPIM0732.jpg

Lady #2.JPG

Lady #1.JPG

teckS said:
3 weeks - 1 day

Q - Is there a time when i should stop tying the new growth down and just start letting is grow nuts :p?

the greener pics i took when they were out of the grow box.. gives a good picture of how many growth tips they have
Whats up teckS. Your ladies are looking great. You can stop LST when you decide you wanna stop. They look great.

ok so these are my ladies.. they are 22 days into veg.. i think they are lookin pretty good.. they underwent there final tie down 2 days ago.. and are growing vertical pretty good.. how they lookin to you guys? any comments or suggestions? i wanna know how much longer these guys should veg for?

also just for fun.... when me and my partner last tied these guys down.. we counted the tips.. and the the plant in the first picture has 20+ tips and the other plant has about 16+ tips.. im just hoping for nice buds now

HPIM0737.jpg

HPIM0738.jpg

Just a grow update... nice to see how far they have come in so little time.. these babies are 1 week into flowering... they lookin good? do you guys think the nodes are close enough together to get some nice tight bud?

HPIM0785.jpg

HPIM0786.jpg

I think that your going to have a killer plant there tecks....you have done a fine job.

:D:D:D:D thanks!. also i just went outt to RONA and got the parts for my "Ducted Odor Reducing Exhaust Fan" here it is. its got a 220cfm fan inside the duct and charcoal filters on either end, also fairly light tight because of the black filters and the length of it

HPIM0787.jpg

Latest posts

Back