how to add weight to you buds !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rehydration

That's the name for what this is about.

The area around a piece of whatever that is moist is very humid.

The humidity is absorbed by anything that is dryer than it is.

In a box, dry weed, moist whatever....

It will equalize.

The dryer becomes moister.

The moister becomes dryer.

If your weed is too dry for you, this will help.

:spit: you can rehydrate with a number of things, even potatoe skin:spit:
not too sure if this will have any bearing on the flavour, i imagine it would.
orange peels are a good "rehydrator".
:goodposting:

depends on how much bud you want to re-hydrate, just think of the exchange of moisture between the bread and bud.

using a piece of lettuce works best in my opinion..being that lettuce had almost no taste or smell..

You want to rehydrate weed because it tastes smoother then when it is dry. Another trick I learned a while ago is to stick Carrot slices into your stash. It doesn't have any effect on taste, but it does add an Orange Hue.

louis said:
You want to rehydrate weed because it tastes smoother then when it is dry. Another trick I learned a while ago is to stick Carrot slices into your stash. It doesn't have any effect on taste, but it does add an Orange Hue.

Ehhhhhhh, what's up doc?

(I knew Bugs Bunny was cool....)

:woohoo: Haha...you guyz are makin' bud sammiches...

Peace...j.b.

First of all, great thread. I have a few questions though. I was considering using the orange technique but I was wondering if anyone could give me the specifics of how you do it. For example, how wide do the peels need to be? How long should they be kept in the container? Bud:Orage ratio? How do you watch for and prevent mold? If somoene could help me out with that, I would greatly appreciate it!

That's a trick that's been used for many years to soften up brown sugar, just put a piece of fresh bread, any kind, WWh, white, rye...leave it in there for a few hours or overnight and the brown sugar will be soft and will have absorbed the moisture of the bread and the bread is all dried out...kinda cool, and a very good idea for softening over dry buds!!

After rehydrating your weed with food items, make sure you air your bags or jars often. Mold is a nasty byproduct of using food to rehydrate.

A small piece of sponge with a couple drops of plain water works just as fine as food stuff and has less risk of mold spores developing from the food.

Good luck to all of you.

TURKEYNECK said:
Carefull ya'll too much moisture and your buds will mold.

Apple slices work well to and give it a little fruity flavor at the same time. But with this method you really need to watch the moisture levels too.:cool:

Personally i can't see any reason other than one to add moisture to your bud, imo the dryer the better! but this is where the bread can help once again, except toasted rather than normal, the toasted bread is even dryer and so you use the bread technique to dry your bud if you so wished :) or if you don't fancy doing it with toast then just leave a piece of bread out to go a little dry :) gr8 thread!

Kez

Here is another really easy method. Take your bag next to the sink turn the water on, get your hand wet. Let a few drops fall from your hand into your bag. Seal it up and wait over night. Poof rehydrated bud.

a spray bottle werks. me i dont like wet weed. if it dont crumble to fit the paper it goes back to the dry room.

Another way of re-moistening your OVER dried buds would be substitute the bread with lettuce. Try it, it's worked greatly for me ;) Zip lokc bag+Bud inside+Pieces of lettuce+close it+wait a good 30 minutes=Soft buds again :)

holdmyown said:
using a piece of lettuce works best in my opinion..being that lettuce had almost no taste or smell..

Another way of re-moistening your OVER dried buds would be substitute the bread with lettuce. Try it, it's worked greatly for me ;) Zip lokc bag+Bud inside+Pieces of lettuce+close it+wait a good 30 minutes=Soft buds again :)

Latest posts

Back