how to add weight to you buds !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is very true, keep an eye on them when doing this

you can use half cotten balls it will work with anything wet in wit the bud when i get bud that is to dry i take about a quarter of a cotton ball break it up wet it roll it in to balls add it 2 the bud for a day and put it in the frig when i take it out it has ALOT mroe weight and feels stickier.... that dosnt mean its more potent but when your bud is to dry that sthe way to go

I personally use any citrus peel. And if left in long enough it will give a nice tang, lemon works well. But you can get it rehydrated without getting a flavor youll taste. But you will definetly smell the citrus when you open your container.

dude then it just destroys the natural smell of the bud i hate it when i get bud that smells like oranges....but thats jsut me when i grow bud i like to know what i grew tastes like if i wanted oranges id drink some orange juice along with the blunt that i was smoking that i grew

I too like the smell of true bud and not anything else.

Not knocking the natural aromatics of the bud, but when its smoked, the citrus doesnt come into play. But it all boils down to what some famous dude once said "To each his own" :)

yeah citrus or not I love bud. My roommates complain about the smell coming from my closet (more scared of getting caught than smell) but I actually like the smell of cannibis plants growing... If I could get inscents of this crap I would gladly do it in a second.

i just read this whole thing and all i have to say is lol!

bread!! lmao ive tried oranges but not bread lol...

but i guess it works.

it works but your bud then smells like bread. All that happens is the moisture moves from the bread to the bud and it takes the smell with it. Orange peels work better and smell nicer when you smoke it.. not like stale bread .. yuk!

why u want to add weight?? does it smoke better or so u can make more $$ if u sell it or something??

mike

Yeah, sad to say mike, there are the types of lowlifes that pump up the weight of bud and then sell it to some poor trusting person.

We don't allow any talk of sales here, so I *know* that's not what is being talked about here.

This group is for honest people to learn to grow their own stash.

:yeahthat: growing your own is so we don`t have to go and buy it on the street, who knows what they`re using to grow chemically, and we ingest this stuff and don`t know what`s going into your lungs.
better to grow your own and then you have all the control of what goes in.:)
why would you want to add weight man? makes no sense and brings down the ppl who want some good quality bud, and not soggy crud. just "IMO"

you can also put a orange peel within
ur buds that would make them
moist also if someone allready said
this im sorry i was to lazy to check:)

a lot of people have said it haha. I wouldn't care about adding weight. if i want weight i'll go get some metal fishing weights and put it in my bag haha. The only thing i'd care about is making it remoisturized if it's too dry. But like they said watch out for mold when trying to rehydrate your weed.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

welll i been eyeing this thread for a min becuz i wanned to add sum weight on em , i had bout n 8th , i used half of the banana peel ,crammed the weed in the middle w/ a chiken container my mom saved , it worked great, it sorta looked like a bananna blunt lol neways the buds kinda lookd like they grow trichomes , also the buds were smellin greatbut a piece of one of the smaller buds had like naked eye view of water dropllets but very small , but i smoked it neways n im dumb high but im sayin how can u tell the diffrence in the mold i guess u wud smell it right.....inmo

so wait...you just get a container, put a peice of bread on the bottom put the bud on that, then a other peice of bread on top...close the container and let it sit and it gets bigger??

It will weigh more due to moisture from the bread being absorbed by the buds. Used to use this trick to keep homemade cookies soft! But it doesnt actually add more buds. It also seems to me a recipe for moldy buds to me! :)

Latest posts

Back