How to clone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTooHigh

Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day MP, let's hope all our plants are mothers haha. So I've done a little research on cloning, but its still kinda unclear, so a guide would be nice if there is one, if not create it here:) I want to clone my plants if they're females, if not I'm keeping the males as decoration lol.
So anyways like a list of supplies and a method. Thanks in advance

Check out the Propagation section , there are a couple of techniques there.

Do not keep your males as decoration--that is just silly and if they are outdoors you risk pollinating someone else's grow. If you get all males, throw them away and start over.

Trust me, I won't pollinate anyone else's plants, and I would be keeping them anywhere near females

how are you sure?
don't do it. indoors you'll have a polleny mess in your house.. outdoor's there goes the neighborhood.

the male pollen is very potent and easily spread. i feel the same as THG, you're asking for problems or being a jerk to neighboring OD growers ;)

Kill the boys!

Haha, females often feel that way, lol.

But yeah, you don't want males around female pot plants unless your breeding, period, however if your one of those people who does what they want regardless, then you will find out the hard way and smoke crappy Mexican seeded weed when it pollinates your females. ( no offense to Mexicans ).

Latest posts

Back