How to effectively grow the strain blue dream.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings ladies and gentlemen,here we are at Day 2 of week 5.were looking good in the garden,girls getting frostier by the hour, literally.i do seem to have a slight nutrient deficiency in a og and one gsc.its probably due to switching over to flower nutes on day one of flower instead of my customary continuing on with veg nutes for first ten days of flower,witch in turn helps the last stretch with added nitrogen.this was me experimenting some,it does benefit some strains to do this or not do this.we know now that the blue dream benefited from running the flower nutes day one of flower, actually gaining the most weight and being the frostiest so far.this is exciting cause we know she will most likely go a week longer than the others due to her sativa traits.she has potential to be massive.and now we know that it is more beneficial to feed the og and gsc veg nutes the first ten two fourteen days from flip.dont you love this process?.the dialing in and perfecting?.here are some pics from this morning.ill see y'all around day 1 of week 6.until then happy growing to all of y'all.

IMG_20200609_054843.jpg
IMG_20200609_054843.jpg
IMG_20200609_054815.jpg
IMG_20200609_054806.jpg
IMG_20200609_054916.jpg
IMG_20200609_054753.jpg

Blue dream is probably my all time fav! Looking good!

Blue dream is probably my all time fav! Looking good!
Yes she seems so bluey gooey.i was more excited about the gsc than the blue dream but the growth of frost and the aromas from her are changing my mind.i am telling you she is getting rediculously thick and frosty.just look and see for yourself...
IMG_20200609_054815.jpg

Latest posts

Back