How to Germinate Seeds in Your Bra

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojavemama

Vapor Vixen
Reaction score
Looking for a surefire way to germ your beans while keeping the absolute perfect germination temperature?

I germinate all my seeds in my bra, having cooked way too many on a warming mat or under a light. Now all the beans and sprouts are happy campers.

I take a very small zip lock bag, cut a paper towel so I can fold it 4 times, wet it, put my beans in it, and fold the wet toweling over itself, and stuff it back into the zip lock baggie. Then I place 4 baggies in my bra---two in each cup.
Normally, most germ at about 12 hours without pre-soaking. With pre-soaking, usually those that require a bit of scuffing will also pop in about 12 hours. Only a couple times has it taken 24 hours, but that was when I knew I had tough shells and didn't think to scuff them first.

For those guys who just can't pull off looking good in a bra, this method's still for you. Just use a 3X5" bandaid and put the packets under them, then press it on your skin somewhere in a quiet place--your chest, your thigh.

This method, while sounding laughable, has never let me down.

bragerminate.jpg

cheese12hrsBraGerm.jpg

I'm sorry I can't understand what you are trying to show here.....I think I am going to need pictures of what is under the bra so I understand what the seeds are up against......:D :D :D :D

-SSF-

bra too tight, seeds are squishing flat, remove bra and put seeds in panties then take pics and report back

:hubba:

im sorry but you put cheese in your bra :rofl:

Careful not to let my girl see this, they might really be widowmakers hahaaahahaaa

when i die i want to come back as some cheese seeds. lol

I got a friend to help me since i lack...but.....dam! I think i gave her the wrong seed!

180259_1845913705940_1183572870_2315375_8238361_n.jpg

just be carefull what you wish for M'momma....:hubba:

melons.jpg

Oh mojavemamma, i love you! You are the best. Thanks for the tit, i mean tip this morning and the giggle. I even have a very similar bra. I am gonna use your way. LOVE IT!!

:spit:not everyday you wake up to coffee and seeds and boobs....would like to see the bra made out of buds tho LOL (bra optional of course)

Nice "set" of instructions, now I wish I would've germ'd my seeds that way just to say I did! :) Good info to pass along tho'... thanks for that sista', I think more ppl will be getting involved in growing anything if they can just begin like that, js! LOL

:D you give a whole new meaning of stuffing , now if i can just sweet talk my wife in to and tell her its all medical help and mabe a tax write off but seeds in the pantys would germ faster i bet

ROFLMAO, and I really needed to laugh today! :heart:
You are such a fun girl, I'm proud to call you friend!
I bet you would get a nursing bra if they came pretty like this pink one and your leopard one too! Can you babysit a few beans that are tough to crack? My freaking bras want to strangle the baby beans... Plus they aren't photogenic, LOL.

I know a girl that can germ a 100 pack that way!

Latest posts

Back