How to get denser size buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i'm new to these forum's you can probebly tell by the way i hijaked this thread....at least i think that's what i did, i'm not to sure of how forum's work ?? if so i appologise !! I'm also new to all the terms and abbreviation everybody uses, that being said what does ( sat-doms ) mean.....lol

sat dom mean Sativa dominant....longering flowering tropical-climate strains (around 3-4+ months to fully flower, like hotter temps) that produce more of a head high and euphoria versus the body sedation of an Indica/Afghani/Chinensis

p.s. They stretch through flowering...

ok cool, thanx for all the help !! i hope my new stain will not stretch out like these ones did !!

To much Nitrogen in bloom stage can also cause buds to stretch out like that also.

So as far as we can tell it is cause by to much N in flower for sativia dom strains to process and this is the results? Is this in most sativia dom hybrids or is it just found in some sativia dom hybrid crosses?

I don't think that was the only possible reason, G13, but could be a contributing factor?? IDK....

Latest posts

Back