How to get OG pages...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain rambler

Reaction score
Hey all

So, I know that a lot of you know this, but in case you are computer illiterate like me, I thought this might be helpful.

(Now, I hope everyone knows that I'm not dissing our forum here, as I think that most of us have spent time looking at other forums... But I also know that OG had a lot of good info & that a number of us are "OG refugees" who might like this info.)

Anyhow, google makes a "cache" (like a snapshot) of every web page, so when you search for something on google, you can check out the cache & still see the whole page. :D It's a bit of a pain, as you can't use the links in the page, but at least you can still access everything-- including the strain guide (which I really miss). I hear rumour that it might disappear eventually, but I have no idea whether that's true or not.

So, sorry if I'm the only one who didn't know this. :eek: Just thought it might be helpful. :)

I've got it. It is being distributed in XML format. I am breaking it up to make it more like a grow guide for myself. There are a couple of sites out there that have it up and running. That is helpful Rambler. That was a ton of info in the FAQ.

Ya it was! It's just nice to know that we can get any and all of it back still. It's such a sad thought to lose places like this-- such a wealth of knowledge down the drain. I've seen a lot of other forums really rippin' on each other lately, and it's nice to know that our community isn't so self centered. At time like this all us cannabuds gotta stick together, y'know?

thanks mnt' a lot of wonderfull info were on those servers. I'll bet within the next few weeks/months most of the pertinant info will resurface.

Latest posts

Back