How to hide plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello mate, i read a technique on another site a few years ago called 'strawberry bush grow.' which basically means planting the pot or plants straight into the ground. And then bending over the plant as low as possible to the base of the plant and tieing it down. So it basically grows along the ground similar to a strawberry bush. And as the plant carrys on growing, you keep tieing down the branches as close to the ground as possible. Hope you manage to get something sorted mate.

Thanks to everyone for all of your opinions. Rosie can tell me how it is when ever she feels the need. She and THG are probably going to save my marriage. Oh, and BarkBuster20 also. I am going with your suggestion and planting them somewhere else tonight. Thanks again for all of your suggestion's, they helped tremendously. I'll keep you all posted.

powerplanter said:
Thanks to everyone for all of your opinions. Rosie can tell me how it is when ever she feels the need. She and THG are probably going to save my marriage. Oh, and BarkBuster20 also. I am going with your suggestion and planting them somewhere else tonight. Thanks again for all of your suggestion's, they helped tremendously. I'll keep you all posted.

Good luck bro and may the gods of outdoor Dankness smile down upon your ladies.....:)

powerplanter said:

I am so glad that you made this decision--it really is the right thing to do. You are a good husband. Sure do wish I could have a face-to-face heart-to-heart talk with your missus, however.... :hitchair: :rolleyes: .

May you be blessed with good growing karma for doing the right thing.

Oh good PP. THG is right, i know you will be blessed with good smoke. I wish I could fax ya some medicine woman, but I can't. Hang in and yes, tell you wife to call me.

PP,
You made the right decision. Maybe she will change her mind in the future.

biggs said:
Hello mate, i read a technique on another site a few years ago called 'strawberry bush grow.' which basically means planting the pot or plants straight into the ground. And then bending over the plant as low as possible to the base of the plant and tieing it down. So it basically grows along the ground similar to a strawberry bush. And as the plant carrys on growing, you keep tieing down the branches as close to the ground as possible. Hope you manage to get something sorted mate.

I am doing something similar outdoors right now.
IMAG0030 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0033 (Custom).JPG

It is just an experiment, on some volunteers that came up on my property.

HomieHogleg

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I will get something out of this. lol They will be putting a MMJ bill on the next election ( 2012 ). That should pass, according to the latest polls. If that does pass, I will be part of the tent growers club. Comin at you Hammy. lol I'll be growing some of the Medicine Woman Rosie talks about, and some Jack. Thanks again, I'll let you all know how it goes. PEACE!! That's how mine are growing now HHL, which is why I don't think anyone would notice, but the smell would be hard to disguise. Spread some around before giving to THG again. Your one of the good ones THG.

HomieHogleg said:
PP,
You made the right decision. Maybe she will change her mind in the future.

I am doing something similar outdoors right now.
View attachment 173182

View attachment 173181

It is just an experiment, on some volunteers that came up on my property.

HomieHogleg

looking good bro, thats pretty much the technique i was talking about. i reckon if you hid a few plants in some bushes using this tech, they would be hard to spot. hope yours turn out well for you bro.

A little update on mt "Strawberries."

IMAG0035 (Custom).JPG

IMAG0039 (Custom).JPG

They are just starting to put on flowers:hubba:

HomieHogleg

If you have some other plants or even tall grass, it is hard to see them. You almost have to be on top of em to really notice what they are.

Im sorry, but this is an informative site on growing marijuana. NOT a place for anyone to tell them they can or cant grow. The man asked about LST'ing not if growing the plant was ethical, or "the right thing to do" because of his wife. He grows marijuana, THE END.

Thank you

Ok guys, I went back to where I had transplanted my plants to see if they survived. Two made it and two didn't. The two that made it were both females. So I did get a little off of them, the bugs had done quite a bit of damage, but they weren't to chewed up. I don't have a scale but I think I got about an ounce and a half more or less. It's pretty amazing what you can do with just a little effort. So not as much as I was hoping for, but the smoke is much better than I remember it being. They did get a little stressed with the transplant and all the rain and weird weather. Any way, thanks to all for your help, it turned out pretty well. PEACE!! :)

I am glad that worked out for you PP. Enjoy your smoke..I have wondered what happened so thanks for posting.

Thanks Rose. Marriage still intact, and smoke to boot. Thanks for the advice. It worked out real nice. NORML got the ok to start collecting signatures so we can get MMJ on the ballot for 2012. They need 385,000 I think is what they said, by April or so. If we can get it on the ballot, I think Ohio will be the next state with MMJ laws. Over 50% of buckeyes are for it. Take care Rosebud, PEACE :)

Well that is just a win win for you PP. I sure hope your the next state. Makes it so much easier without the worry of being busted..or divorced. ha. I am really glad you got some smoke.

Man I feel your pain,but I' with the rest, get the plants out of your yard asap when every ones out of the house or sleeping hard. This is where the saying; " Your freedom ends where my nose begins". NEVER put any ones freedom at risk. especially your children. I pray that the state comes around and your able to get your pain Rx. Ps. There are maples with MJ type leafs also.lol. i will pray4u.

FUM said:
Man I feel your pain,but I' with the rest, get the plants out of your yard asap when every ones out of the house or sleeping hard. This is where the saying; " Your freedom ends where my nose begins". NEVER put any ones freedom at risk. especially your children. I pray that the state comes around and your able to get your pain Rx. Ps. There are maples with MJ type leafs also.lol. i will pray4u.
Thanks for the prayers and comments. I moved them a while ago, and now I have smoked them all up. Ha :D.

drfting07 said:
Im sorry, but this is an informative site on growing marijuana. NOT a place for anyone to tell them they can or cant grow. The man asked about LST'ing not if growing the plant was ethical, or "the right thing to do" because of his wife. He grows marijuana, THE END.

Thank you
Some of the members are very tight knit here. They look out for one another's well being. I see no harm in that.

-nasty

If you have any tall bushes or thorns around the area that might help.

Best advice I can give is DON'T plant it anywhere around your house or anywhere it could possibly seen by your wife or worse yet the cops.

I hear ya bro. Actually this thread is old. I transplanted them last summer and went back and harvested in the middle of Oct. Thanks for the thought though. Stay safe man, PEACE!! :)

Latest posts

Back