How To Make BubbleHash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, so how would you make cookies/cakes out of that? ITs a solid Block??
Or am I missing something. Pardon my ignorance....

Okay. First I'd Like To Say Thanks A Lot For Sharing You Knowledge.

Here is my question(s)

1. I see you used leafs. But hash can also be made from the stuff you might pick up from the guy down the road correct?

2. If you can use regular old stuff then this would be a wise idea to transform a 1/2 oz. into a some hash. correct?

Anyway thats really all I need to know is what the possibilities are for your beginning product and suggestions.

Recently I met a friend of a friend. He said he recieved some cold water bubble hash from someone in Cali in a car package. He was kind enough to let me have at it and now i'm very interested in this. thanks.

mega.."anything" with trichomes will produce some quantity of bubblehash. The more trich's the more product. But 1/2 oz, it's going to be minimal.

Thanks you. So using regular ol' stuff will yield enough to make it worth your while? I mean its a tradeoff but if your buying regular buds for regular prices would you say its a good investment?

hey mega.....your yield is going to depend purely on the amount of trichomes present

i have used bunk weed and wwed on the verge of going moldy and ended up with really nice hash :)

as long as trichs are present on the leaf and bud you will get hash...and i would recomend using bunk weed for this...i find the hash a nicer high than smoking a bunch of mediocre greens

i hope i helped you and didn't confuse you more ;)

One last ?

Are there any household clothes or materials i can use as an alternative to purchasing what you used in your example?

you can make this stuff called blender hash....i have never done it...but the trailer park boys swear by it

this is 100% done with household products

BlenderHashVideo

if you can find the different screens at a hobby shop you can most definitely make the screens yourself...but i am fairly certain that by the time you find everything you need and add your cost of supplies it may almost be the same price as just buying the bags

i had a chance to look at the Xtractor brand bags the other day....they too look very good quality...my brand i have is Bubbleman

sorry i missed your post earlier....:(

it is a solid block....and not all bubblehash can be used for making cookies...some of these hashes though break into a fine powder after dried...like how kif is

i have only had about 3 strains that couldn't be used for cookies due to a sticky consistancy...all of these strains were highly sativa dominant...so it seems indica dom ladies are better for hash for cookies

Devilweed said:
Wait, so how would you make cookies/cakes out of that? ITs a solid Block??
Or am I missing something. Pardon my ignorance....

Thank you lady.....i went and bought some bubble bags other day, because of your post.....i only got two bags...the first and the finest...cost me 170 bucks and i wasnt going to argue...since i didnt even think i would find them....of course at a head shop. It came with directions and i basically used your directions which are better...and a hand mixer to stir. Worked like a charm...and am now smokin some....I love ya baby. So those in my footsteps....if they only come in two bags now dont swet it....and use two buckets......

LOL.....i love you too man :D

its funny you only got two bags....i only use 2 bags most of the time ;) saves a lot of time

yes there are people who like to have their different degrees of hash goodness....but a single strain is just fine for my own personal smoking pleasures

i am sooooo glad you tried the bags and am especially happy that you are enjoying it so much :D

before you know it the bags will have paid for themselves with all that high quality smoke :cool:

uh huh...in three weeks or so it sure will....in their directions, they said you could use wet leaves...dont need to dry them....should they be dried?

you can use wet or dry.....i like to put my leaf in the freezer before using it

it is the freezing that causes the trichomes to separate from the leaf....and your stirring is what makes it fall off completely

i have experimented with dry and wet leaf and saw no real difference in my yeild or quality

i would suggest drying the leaf if you aren't going to be able to use it right away to prevent mold...or stick it all in a bag and freeze....but beware...a bag of leaf in the freezer for longer than a couple days will leave an odor behind ;) you surely won't want to keep it in the freezer too long

enjoy your bags ...isn't your own hash the best? :D

oh sweet...that freezer trick makes so much sence...when i try it ill put some baking soda in to absorb it....naw id freeze it and make hash in same day

Latest posts

Back