How to proceed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
Hola

I got this quite big plant in flower since 7.7. In soil it is.
It got burned pretty badly by my mistakes and I have had a ton of work to get the EC and Ph back in order but I finally managed. Now it has shed most of its leaves and is looking pretty miserable but its still growing and in my opinion in need of food.

How would you start feeding it?

I gave it already a little bit of mild solution of mg, biobizz grow and bio novas pk13/14.

Thank you

Have you not fed it and ya started flowering?...maybe in need of calmag...picture of the whole plant as well as a close up pic of a leaf would help

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I took over the plant from my friend, he could not concentrade growing it properly.
I repotted it accidently in a readily ferted soil and fed it more. Ph and EC went sky high and it kind a burned. Now finally EC and Ph is in control again.

Its yellow, and dropped most leaves.

I post a pic in one hours time.

Thanks 4u2sm0ke for taking interest, appreciated

Well, for some reason I dont know how to post pics over here anymore.

Why do I only get to put an URL of my image?

Parcero said:
Hola

I got this quite big plant in flower since 7.7. In soil it is.
It got burned pretty badly by my mistakes and I have had a ton of work to get the EC and Ph back in order but I finally managed. Now it has shed most of its leaves and is looking pretty miserable but its still growing and in my opinion in need of food.

How would you start feeding it?

I gave it already a little bit of mild solution of mg, biobizz grow and bio novas pk13/14.

Thank you

I am a little confused--are you in vegging or flowering? Biobixx grow is a vegging nute...PK 13/14 is a flowering nute/additive....What is the N-P-K on the MG? I would .probably be for ditching the MG for some nutes formulated for mj.

What is a mild solution? How many ppms?

Thank you thank you thank you

I try with the pics again shortly.

Im flowering at the moment.

Biobizz grow is a vegging nute, true. I chose it for it has the most N, PK13/14 as an additive and mg is just pure magnesium.

The plant is yellow, so a bit of N and mg, and in this stage of flowering I chose to put some PK aswell.
This plant has not got any additional nutes since I realised my mistake and has been watered plenty with only rainwater just to get them EC and Ph down.

Yesterday Ph was finally 7 and EC around .4.

My mild solution was around .4.

I try with pics now.

Thank you

Right, I tried to follow the instruction Rosebud kindly linked for me and I did not get further than the first pic. My screen doesnt look like that when I click: reply to thread. Strange.

Could it be the browser?

I think I got it now. Had to download firefox for somereason.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Oh ho, you are in late flowering. You really don't want a nute with much N at all during flowering, especially this late into it. This is why there are grow formulas and bloom formulas. I would quit the Biobizz Grow--you really don't want any N now. LOL--I though you meant miracle grow when you said mg. I add Cal-mag pretty much all through flowering.

It looks a lot better than I though it were going to from your description. I think you are going to end up with some real decent bud. How far out do you estimate you are? I don't think the CFLs are doing anything except wasting electricity. They look to be too far away to really be of benefit.

Yep, thanks

My guess is 3 weeks more, I hope they fill solid.

Just as I started flowering this one it started yellowing slightly. I added a bit extra mg and N. The problem continued and then later on I realised that the soil was readily ferted as mentioned before. At this point I guess I had already done the damage and managed to get the nutes locked, high EC and Ph. This flushing took me forever and just now the readings are normalish:)
So I decidet to give a bit of that N what maybe were missing weeks ago, and a bit PK for its late flowering and the Mg, just because I think its OK thru out the grow.

Im planning to go slowly up to normal flowering nutes?

The fluoros are UWBs.

Thanks again

If you are 3 weeks out you may not want to be adding nutes at all.

animal454 said:
If you are 3 weeks out you may not want to be adding nutes at all.

I though that too, but Im not sure how many more.
So I decidet to go easy.

BOM

No, keep feeding them. I feed my girls pretty much right up until harvest. But, stop with the biobizz grow with its higher N--you do not need that now. You do not need to work up to flowering nutes. It is not necessarily that they are stronger--they are different ratios of n-p-k designed for flowering. You should have gone to flowering nutes when you went to flowering. Keep feeding the PK 13/14 and the mg.

This late that yellow will never recover but its no big deal, more leaves would have left more energy for the buds but yours are looking ok.

Latest posts

Back