This will not work on a mobile device? Do you by chance know how to make an image smaller on an iPhone? :/ I can’t figure it out .. thanksI see we have a number of members can't seem to figure out how to resize pictures and post them. Here is how we do it.
(1) Click mannage attachments
(2) Click browse
(3) Locate your picture and right click it
(4) Stroll down to open with then click on paint
(5) Up at the top you will see something that says Image click on that
(6) Stroll down and click Stretch/Skew
(7) Change the numbers in the boxes from 100 to 25 then click ok
(8) Close the screen down by clicking the red x in the top right corner. Once this is done you click yes to save picture.
I hope this helps some of you and if not i just wasted my time. :rofl:
This is outdated. I need to kill the thread. Are you wanting to view an existing image smaller, or upload one and keep it small?This will not work on a mobile device? Do you by chance know how to make an image smaller on an iPhone? :/ I can’t figure it out .. thanks