How to transport?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrEkkED

Reaction score
I have to get my babies this week and I'm not sure how to transport them without stinking the car up. Any ideas? Big seal tight bag?

Thanks!

If they are babies they won't stink up the car. I transport in the trunk of my car. Are you talking clones?

No, They are my babies but they are all growed up now and ready to be chopped. My bad just so used to calling them that! LoL

Ummm just tell me Where they are and I will pick them up for you, yeah I totally got you're back

Guerrilla grow? I'd just say multiple bagging would be suffice. How far you driving? Haha. Not saying anything sure fire, but if you're not talking long haul transport, anything somewhat air tight should be fine. Just dont drive next to a cop car with a K9 in the back too close..... Not a joke, there was a bust near me on the freeway that the K9 was going ape****. Box truck next to it got pulled over under suspicion with 600 lbs if I remember right.

Bag it, toss it in the trunk, drive 5mph over the speed limit like everyone else, and think invisable. Not to worry. :)

I have to drive about 2.5 hours with them and then bring them into my condo. Guess I'll just bag 'em and hope for the best LoL

Put them in a cooler that is air tight. You may want to put them in a couple of plastic bags first. Cut the individual branches off and transport as little amount of "trash" (throwaway stuff) as you can.

good advice as usual -- ice chest -- full of nugs, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Latest posts

Back