How to use your phone for pics??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personly any pilgrem wakin round plugged in to any electronic device be tagged labelled and tracked be tagged like cattle and when it be time to find ya yual be found all got to say with respect to all who be tagged I mean no disrespect just sayin how I feelin. Fools be made easy these days cause lot folk be one when they get waken up. Stay safe yur trails pilgrems stay safe the trail.

BWD

multifarious said:
maybe you would care to enlighten me ?
I've been around the internet and computers to have a decent enough understanding of there workings.

well then pilgrem ifin this here statement be true then concider yurself enlightened ;)

Glad to see the young ones gettin properly edermacated!

BWD

If I didn't know better I'd think hick and bwd were one of the same. :p

SmokinMom said:
If I didn't know better I'd think hick and bwd were one of the same. :p
LOL.... one "of" the same? or one "and" the same ma'... that'd be fun,, wish I'd o' thunk of it ;)

Was that years before or before years?

Just wants to know what I be readin befur I answer this question ;)

BWD

multifarious said:
exif info isn't really that important

so long as you have your "Location Services" turned off

unless your concerned about letting people know what type of camera your using, Lens, Exposure, Flash, Date (assuming you have the correct date installed on you camera) etc

anyone concerned about what picture data can be easily gleamed by anyone with internet access should have a look see here

hxxp://regex.info//exif.cgi

enter the picture URL of your choice or check a file on your local disk...
Oh yes, i agree, i decided to include the first step for persons that maybe need to post an old photo that they took before they disallowed the geo location feature… but i explained it in a way that make it seems to be a necessary step so, thanks for have clarified it.

@Hick:
When i browse web sites and forums from my iPhone i never chose their mobile versions because they lack too many contents if compared to the normal web pages… but this is just me. And even if i don't need it i think it's a good idea to forward this request to the web master, he can make a backup of the SQL server and plan a downtime to be sure that users will not post nothing that could be lost during the experiments… if something goes wrong he will restore the forum exactly as it was before the upgrade. Most hosting service nowadays automatically makes daily and weekly backups of all the files of their customers… but well, your web master surely knows better than me how his server works. Just say to him to do not smoke during the entire process :D

Wow, the famous big crash must have been a shocking event, i understand why you all so scared to touch the forum engine… anyway, i just read that Tapatalk needs at least the version 3.6 of this forum to work so the job would be to upgrade the forum engine and then to install the plugin. (hXXp://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php)

Pistil said:
Oh yes, i agree, i decided to include the first step for persons that maybe need to post an old photo that they took before they disallowed the geo location feature… but i explained it in a way that make it seems to be a necessary step so, thanks for have clarified it.

@Hick:
When i browse web sites and forums from my iPhone i never chose their mobile versions because they lack too many contents if compared to the normal web pages… but this is just me. And even if i don't need it i think it's a good idea to forward this request to the web master, he can make a backup of the SQL server and plan a downtime to be sure that users will not post nothing that could be lost during the experiments… if something goes wrong he will restore the forum exactly as it was before the upgrade. Most hosting service nowadays automatically makes daily and weekly backups of all the files of their customers… but well, your web master surely knows better than me how his server works. Just say to him to do not smoke during the entire process :D

Wow, the famous big crash must have been a shocking event, i understand why you all so scared to touch the forum engine… anyway, i just read that Tapatalk needs at least the version 3.6 of this forum to work so the job would be to upgrade the forum engine and then to install the plugin. (hXXp://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php)

Sure fell me off me stump LOL Yual gots some background skills in these here computin devices glad yual got edumacated like multi ;)

BWD

multifarious said:

It has just a little bit of history

That would make yual oldest pilgrem in time congrats friend and yual can still use yur fingers too!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sure fell me off me stump LOL Yual gots some background skills in these here computin devices glad yual got edumacated like multi ;)

BWD
Web development has been my work for years but i'm no longer an expert of this field because i moved on more interesting branches of the IT sector since many years now... but my real dream is to be a farmer:farm::D

Pistil said:
Web development has been my work for years but i'm no longer an expert of this field because i moved on more interesting branches of the IT sector since many years now... but my real dream is to be a farmer:farm::D

And a good farmer yual would make pilgrem, one thing I learnd benifit me life was to chase me dreams and my life I deserved, best thing I ever did!

BWD

multifarious said:
That would make it one of the oldest Schools on the planet

I didn't attend the school on its opening day :rolleyes: but I did enjoy the 575th celebrations while attending the school and its 600th celebration in 2007

my fingers are still very dexterous thank you :D

Ahhh good to hear yur fingers all in tact wish mine were. Well glad yual family had funds to get yual edumacated better then most reckon. Thats why yual have become such a valued respectable member here this site. Mighty abliged meet yur aquaintence my fireside even though it be Mr squidys and must be apologizin for the interuption this here pilgrems fire. Once gain hope yur trails keep yual happy Multi sure with someones like yuals education yual have the smarts to find things and places makin yual happy. Once gain thanks fur the comunicamakin with me ;)

BWD

multifarious said:
my fingers are still very dexterous thank you :D

:D I can attest to that

It really doesn't take much to implement a forum app like tapa talk. I could even do it. ;)

Thanks pilgrem but aint pronunciatin nothin typin it ;) What yual hear in yur head be yur business friend. As fur me popularity can only say I cam and sparked a fire and I am who I am nothing more nothin less, ifin folk want set by my fire they are welcome here as in real life ifin yual friend yuar family fireside.

BWD

Listen friend see were yual tryin to take this here trail and aint bittin safe yur trail and hope yual fend well just aint into pissin matches that aint worth the ending. Good luck sir I step away from yur fire.

BWD

:confused2:I think in backwood's language but type in Multi's :huh:

:yay: I heart:icon_smile: :stoned:

BackWoodsDrifter said:

BWD
yea.... me 'n bwd would just put the "SQL" in the soup pot I reckon...;)

Hick said:
yea.... me 'n bwd would just put the "SQL" in the soup pot I reckon...;)
Loooool, you made me remember Electrica Salsa! (because salsa=soup in my language)
I can't stop laughing thinking at that guy singing that song live :rofl: (hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xY53JqTnU) …well, i bet this have sense just for me:eek:

Back on topic, there are good news! iOS6 will support the upload feature! It's in beta3 now, so very close to be released. I'm allowed to test it's beta version and i'm downloading it right now, i'll keep you posted asap.

-> hXXp://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/06/13/ios-6-safari-media-uploads/

-> hXXp://www.apple.com/pr/library/2012/06/11Apple-Previews-iOS-6-With-All-New-Maps-Siri-Features-Facebook-Integration-Shared-Photo-Streams-New-Passbook-App.html

Well guys, i've updated my iPhone to iOS6 beta3 and the upload seems to work well as in a desktop computer. There's a little problem, the forum have a limit of KB allowed for a photo and the resolution of the iPhone make pics that are bigger than the allowed limit(483.3KB).... so, if the admins what to make it work, they will have to increase that limit.

I have to say that, with this new iOS, plenty of apps will born that will allow you to resize your photo mainly for this upload reason, so i think that the problem will be automatically solved in a week or so after Apple will release the final version.

I do not have an android phone atm so i don't know nothing about their limits, workaround and future updates but i think i can safely say that iPhone and iPad users will see their problems solved in few weeks by now even if the forum remain untouched.

Yep, i'm posting this videogame screenshot from MY iPhone and it worked because it's smaller than the limit. Just to confirm...

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back