How weed, coffee, and exercise can put your brain in its most productive place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From Mashable
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article is way to long to post in this forum. if you are up for a long read settle down and check this out. ~ Burnin1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://sea.mashable.com/science/73...n-put-your-brain-in-its-most-productive-place

"We do have plenty of information on how these three elements work in isolation. Exercise is as close to a silver bullet against ailments as we have found; it's even linked to lower cancer risk. If it came in pill form, every doctor in the world would prescribe it. The psychoactive chemical caffeine is so effective at sharpening the mind that a famous mathematician once uttered the immortal phrase "a mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."

When I was about 45 before exercise and olive oil...my cholesterol got a bit high...Of course my PCG wanted to give me some chemical...told him I would be choosing exercise and change of diet...he frowned...guess he hated to loose the business. Cholesterol if more than fine now...coffee...cannabis...2 miles every morning,keeps me smiling and my medicine cabinet empty. The quote above is so true....great info B1 thanks for your share as always!

glycerol for pre-workout pump ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back