How you spend 4/20?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent the whole day putting together my dwc single bucket two of them even put my sprouts in them got them going and an extra bucket ready to switch out for when its time to clean out the other buckets . tomorrow I will post a pic or two of what I did.

peace all :icon_smile:

Enjoying by myself, watching the snow begin to melt. Last 4/20 all snow was gone and riding a lot of bike already. Partaking for the reason of the season.

420 is over,,deal with it and move on.:D
Just kidden Guys. Yanken yur chains on 421.;)

Actualy kinda hard to gets excited but 4 20 when I treat every day like 4 20 ;)

BWD

Nothing special. Didn't spend the dough to go to the HempCon that was happening. Instead went to the range and shot a bunch of clays, and tin cans and targets. Was rad. Wake and baked around 7am with the bubbler. Concentrate pen most of the day. Volcano back at my buddies. Then ti nail to finish the day.... :stoned: Good day all in all :D

:smoke1:

:stoned:

errr....happy belated 420...lol..

:bolt:

heres My 420 purchase....and why not when the glass shop is giving 25% off:yay: no more domes:D

004.JPG

003.JPG

007.JPG

4U
How do you heat your nails?
I just purchased my first rig and the glass one cracked first use, I have got a titanium one now but when I use it it does fully burn the hash.
It cools before the hash is finished boiling, I understand it could be the size of the chunk but I try to make the hash paper thin before dropping onto the nail.
So I guess my questions is how do you do it?

Butane torch to the nail until its glowing red hot is how I do. Have never stressed on the size ill dab on and have never had an issue with it cooling before its all gone. Just my .02

Ps I got mine at bed bath and beyond :rofl: in the cooking section for cremebrulea for $30. Works great

Ohhh the nail was red that's for sure, just doesn't stay red long and like I said before won't even burn it all :cry:

Latest posts

Back