How you spend 4/20?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Happy 420 everyone..just curious what everyone plans for the day?

We will be attending a Hempfest gathering ..as well as hitting some clubs for free door prizes...and lots of smoke:D

enjoy the day

tried looking for any local events.. nodda
nearest thing is on the mainland, so it's another solo 420 for me.
maybe have a small gathering and watch the fights later, be about it.

kind of a bunk 420, not even found any great deals or anything either.

hope you all enjoy the day :)

The kids will be gone so I'm having friends over. The bong, hash pipe and pax will be all ready to go. They just have to bring the munchies. :D

I'll be zipping thru the woods on my snowmobile, with the occasional Pax break of course.

:bongin: on the :20

:48:

Took the day off to do some widdlin, takin to the pipe when I have need and maybe some shine in the back woodshed with stove stoked to toasty warm all while be watchin more snow to fallin.

Happy 4 20 pilgrems!

BWD

Headed to my local shops, and the sweet water 420 fest...

Got the blunts rolled for ease and concealment, smoking on all my finest strains now getting warmed up for 4:20! :D

Wassaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

I have a job that alows me to smoke while I work called choppin wood wait hold on were my foot go? Oh wait there it is nope thats my second one wait nope that it ;) fwew thats was scary so wait what were yual talkin bout? Wait were my foot go?

BWD

Its my Wifes BD,,so I will be doen whatever She wants.:D

Just make sure aint her sister cause been down that road and it gets messy ;)

BWD

Nah,,She dont have a Sister,,Damnt.:D

Soooo yual goin settle fur the brother?

Dueling banjos music que

Just yankin ankle friend ;)

BWD

Nah,,they(6 of them) aint near purdy enough.:D I am from the Country though where 2nd Cousins are fair game.;)

:)

image.jpg

WeedHopper said:
Nah,,they(6 of them) aint near purdy enough.:D I am from the Country though where 2nd Cousins are fair game.;)

Reckon been down that trail too well almost ;)

BWD

unfortunately i was at work today form 7 to 6 and there was events all over colorado today including the high times cannabis cup :cry:

Very disappointed in DC activities on this 4/20 day.
Last few years it had been building up to be a fun day of driving around the city. Enjoying all the rallies and booths set up for food, merch and all. But this one was so bland. Not much of anything going on.

And hearing 2 shot at the Denver rally. Forcing crowds to scatter. Maybe some Colorado area person can fill me in. Horrible.

But hell. Im stoned. Tryin to enjoy whats left of it in style.

just kicking back, n listening to some awesome smoke music n smoken , that sweet smellin bud
:cool: :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back