How

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude, the tastiest way I've done it is to make Canna Butter first. Then use the Canna butter in leiu of the recipes oil requirement. ;)

Or I take Hash oil and add that to the brownie mix. but the Canna butter recipe gives you a couple of uses. and gives you a recipe variety.

I've made brownies about 4 times now and they've always came out exteremely potent. Here's how I did it.

Supplies:
1 ounce of low grade weed(seeds and all)
Box of Brownie mix (that uses veg. oil in the recipt)
Vegtable oil. (usually uses 1/4 cup for brownie mix)

Start
Read the instructions on the brownie mix box.
Add the amount of oil used in the recipt to a pot.
Add finely grinded up weed (seeds and all) to the oil
Using a double Boiler Technique Heat up the Oil for 3 hours
just enough to make the oil hot without causing it to burn the weed
stir occassionally
after 3 hours take the oil and strain all the weed out
get as much of the oil out of it as possible.
Then take the oil and use it in the brownie mix recipt...its that easy and its great.

I usually slice about 12 pieces out of one tray of brownies.

p.s if u dont kno how to do the double boiler technique lemme kno i'll fill u in.

Once, when I was way younger, we took an ounce of really rough mexican and just tossed it in the brownie mix and baked them, they were the worst thing I have ever tasted and we all greened out. Ahhhh, to be young and unknowing.

Ahh brownies. Unfortunately, I haven't been successful at making any potent ones.... I've tried that method you mentioned Fiction, but instead i only boiled for 20 mins... that might have been the mistake.

I was thinking about making them at my work cuz I work at a grocery store and we sell these 5 minute brownie things that u put in the microwave....How long would I put the oil & weed in the microwave? I like being stoned at work cuz i hate the people there and it makes work more fun!

Hey man, if you use weed cooked into the brownies, it'll taste like crap.

If you cook the weed and squeeze it out into the brownie mix, it'll taste like crap.

The best tasting will be made by using the "hash" oil. Make the oil first and then add that oil/paste to the vegetable oil you put into the brownie mix after heating it enough to mix it well. The two oils will mix real well after heating it a bit.

Mix it in, bake those brownies and enjoy the high man. It's not the same high as what you'll get from smoking the same weed. It will come on slower, last longer and be a different high. Be sure to test one before commiting yourself to a bunch. Too high will just lay you down on the rug, which is good too. Ha.

Enjoy yourself man.

davidfla said:
I was thinking about making them at my work cuz I work at a grocery store and we sell these 5 minute brownie things that u put in the microwave....How long would I put the oil & weed in the microwave? I like being stoned at work cuz i hate the people there and it makes work more fun!

No don't use those dude. You need the ones that cook in the oven. You mix the eggs and milk and stuff. those quick ones don't taste very good and I don't think they'll cook right. Trust me on this one.

I agree with mutt, all cooking with cannabis is best done using cannabutter as your oil/ butter sorce for your recipe.

i have tried many ways and this has worked the best for me by far.

Stoney Bud said:
Hey man, if you use weed cooked into the brownies, it'll taste like crap.

If you cook the weed and squeeze it out into the brownie mix, it'll taste like crap.

The best tasting will be made by using the "hash" oil. Make the oil first and then add that oil/paste to the vegetable oil you put into the brownie mix after heating it enough to mix it well. The two oils will mix real well after heating it a bit.

Mix it in, bake those brownies and enjoy the high man. It's not the same high as what you'll get from smoking the same weed. It will come on slower, last longer and be a different high. Be sure to test one before commiting yourself to a bunch. Too high will just lay you down on the rug, which is good too. Ha.

Enjoy yourself man.

Actually my friend used that method of squeezing it out when he made cookies, and I honestly could not tell a difference in taste. Mabye a bit off... Anyhoo They tasted great and after eating six of em (on my first time) I lay their for a long time trying to watch TV. All I rember is a Washer and dryer add...
Doesent Hash oil take a long time to make though?

i make cannabutter all the time but i prefer to use bud. I take about a half oz of good dry bud and put it in a coffee grinder and grind it into a powder. I then melt a lb of butter or margarine and stir in the powdered weed. i put that into the fridge untill it hardens. once the butter is hard i use it in place of the butter in any recipe. I find tho the taste can be kinda gross or overpowering UNLESS the recipe uses alot of sugar and or chocolate. I make peanutbutter/pot and choc chip/pot cookies all the time. i add an extra 1/4 cup of P.B and 1/4 cup of sugar just to sweetin it to melow the taste of the weed. but using bud deffinately tastes better than using leaf. I ve used leaf b4 and the buzz was good, with bud the buzz is better and so is the taste.

fusible said:
Hash oil can be made in about a couple of minutes using butane...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2047

You might be thinking of cannibutter....

Butane Honey Hash oil is a tricky thing to make. There is a thread in the hash section that explains the dangers of using butane as an extraction method. you want an easy first go around either try the Ice Hash or Brother Grunt ISO quick wash hash. both are easy and safer than butane.

When I make cannabutter I like to boil the powdered weed in water for a bit then i add in the butter or margerine and continue to simmer the mixture for a while. Next I strain it through a cheese cloth and put it in the fridge to harden. at the top of the water a think film of cannabutter will form. You take that off and use that in your recipes.

this does not taste too bad and has no grit in it, there is no sense of eating leaf material when the active part is now removed from it.

i baked some brownies last night. i made the cannabutter. i didnt think i was using enough weed...it was mostly just shake anyway so i put a couple stems in there as well. we ate two VERY SMALL pieces and let me tell you...we just kept getting higher and higher as the night went on. it was VERY POTENT! we had no idea what the hell was going on...it was great.

~WASTE NOT~
i sauteed some onions and garlic in the same pan i sauteed the cannabutter in.
(without washing it of course) then i put some avocado on a bagel. bread or tortilla would taste better but we didnt have any! then i scooped out the garlic and put the sauteed onions on the bagel. it was great!

Latest posts

Back