How'd you come up with your username?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoneage said:
Well, my name came from the love of music. I am an artist, and I have a very diverse taste in music. What I listen to changes all the time. A few years back, I hit a wall, of what I was wanting to hear. I just get sick of mainstream music feeding the generic youth of today. A good friend of mine gave me a burned disk called "the desert sessions". I asked what is this? He said "trust me, your going to like this" I found out that it was Queens of the Stoneage. I then heard the album "songs for the deaf", and I almost felt like I was reborn! Yep, thats how I ended up with my name... NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

You should try listening to (or have you heard) Queens of the Stone Age "Rated R" I love playin on my bass Queens..."Better Living Through Chemistry" is one of their epic's and so is "Monster In The Parasol". Fav songs on SFD is "Go With The Flow", 'Hangin' Tree" and "First It Giveth(Then It Taketh Away)" Dave Grohl did all the drumming on Songs For The Deaf...:cool2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

p.s. Oh and my username was completely random. Some places I go by mrmeangreens and others I go by chroniccase, but most sites I'm 7GE;). l8trs :bolt:

Latest posts

Back