How'd you come up with your username?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnasty

Reaction score
Some of our usernames are pretty straight forward, some of them not so much. How'd you come up with yours?

I hate mine, I was reading on here 3 years ago and I had a couple questions, i didnt think i would stick around so i typed the first thing that poped into my head into the username field, i took the first letter of my first name and came up with Dman1234.

I wish i had put a little more thought into it but its to late im stuck now. LOL.

Don't hate it dman, everytime i type your name i type damn. Sorry. That is funny you had a quick question and here you still are. awesome.

What is your name about Nasty?

Mine is simple...grew roses for competition for 20 years. The people in the hood call me the rose lady..if they only knew. ha

thats funny Rose, when i see my name typed in a post i always think it says damn at first look.

I was once accused of calling myself Dman as in Demon, but thats not the case.

20 years in competion, very nice.

Interesting. And Lol @ Roddy. Kinda figured that one on yours. :p

Rose-

My name stems from a video game, actually. I have played a game called counter-strike for 10 years and still play one of the older versions, 1.6. Because I've been playing so long, I'm a lot better at the game than a lot of people, and when they start whining about it, I always tell em, "Sometimes you just gotta get nasty." I got the term from the hoodrats around here and applied it to my video game ownage. Used to go by Weedly before the change. :p

I really do not know why I decided on The Hemp Goddess, but it was the name I used on Overgrow. When Overgrow went down, I looked around at a lot of other forums before I settled here. I just seemed right to use the same user name.

I have a 64 Chevy Nova that I drag race and **** is my NHRA number.

:ciao: Mine is obvious

now how did you get your getnasty? I could emagine:D

Aside from just seeming obvious on a weed forum, I've actually had the nickname Stoney for over 15 years. Ston-loc is just a spin on it. For the first couple years I knew my wife, hell, even months of dating she didn't even know my real name :rofl: My inlaws even call me Stoney :D Funniest part of it is that the nickname came about with absolutely nothing to do with weed or being stoned. Try explaining that to your parents at 16 when friends would call and ask your mom if stoney was home... Hahaha

I am a traditional skinhead, aka a Trojan skinhead. Trad skins are not racist. I listen to old school pre-Marley reggae, ska, Oi!, Northern soul (e.g. the original version of "Tainted Love"), Motown soul, two tone, hardcore and streetpunk, as well as some of most other music. I wear steelcapped Docs, a black short skirt or black jeans, blue braces, and a black bowler or flag bandanna depending on the weather. I wear a black MA-1 flight with 14 billion pins and patches on it and my clan tartan scarf.

YYZ is the airport code for Pearson Airport in Toronto. Rush wrote a jazz song about it which is the second best song on Moving Pictures after "Limelight". I had been in love with the song for years before I realised that the title is pronounced "Why Why Zed" and not "Why Why Zee". :hitchair:

I think I hve posted this before but mine comes from a conversation I had with my wife before I even thought about growing or even looked online for growing communities. We were talking about having kids and the names we wld want to name them. I am hardly ever serious so I just started messing with my wife and said if we had a boy I wld want to name him something that wld kinda stick out in the news paper. I just came up with Hamster Lewis on the fly and said it sounded like one of those names that wld be attached to a Boxer or Running back. When I got here and needed a name it was an easy fit. Hve also used Gerbil Johnson on a forum or two. Funny thing is I never had a Hamster or Gerbil growing up. Always cats, dogs and snakes.

Edit: My wife wanted to make sure I touched on the fact that she will never ever let me name our kid Hamster or Gerbil...lol

YYZ Skinhead said:
I am a traditional skinhead, aka a Trojan skinhead. Trad skins are not racist. I listen to old school pre-Marley reggae, ska, Oi!, Northern soul (e.g. the original version of "Tainted Love"), Motown soul, two tone, hardcore and streetpunk, as well as some of most other music. I wear steelcapped Docs, a black short skirt or black jeans, blue braces, and a black bowler or flag bandanna depending on the weather. I wear a black MA-1 flight with 14 billion pins and patches on it and my clan tartan scarf.

YYZ is the airport code for Pearson Airport in Toronto. Rush wrote a jazz song about it which is the second best song on Moving Pictures after "Limelight". I had been in love with the song for years before I realised that the title is pronounced "Why Why Zed" and not "Why Why Zee". :hitchair:
Sounds like you've had to explain yourself once or twice before, haha.
-Gotta be tough for a skinhead these days :D

I usually try to relate a usrnme with the site.
Plus I also used to say it to females when they came over to smoke. :hubba:

My dumb name is The Kind of airplane I have.

YYZ Skinhead said:

Thanks for the explanation bro...I just wiki'd it and was thoroughly enlightened. I enjoy finding out about stuff like this. You learn something new everyday and that keeps life interesting.:) I enjoy a lot of that music as well. Love playing Reggae bass lines.

v35b said:
My dumb name is The Kind of airplane I have.

Lol...I love it. Your explanation was brief and to the point.:D Now I feel like a long winded asss.:p

Latest posts

Back