How'd you come up with your username?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YYZ Skinhead said:
I am a traditional skinhead, aka a Trojan skinhead. Trad skins are not racist. I listen to old school pre-Marley reggae, ska, Oi!, Northern soul (e.g. the original version of "Tainted Love"), Motown soul, two tone, hardcore and streetpunk, as well as some of most other music. I wear steelcapped Docs, a black short skirt or black jeans, blue braces, and a black bowler or flag bandanna depending on the weather. I wear a black MA-1 flight with 14 billion pins and patches on it and my clan tartan scarf.

YYZ is the airport code for Pearson Airport in Toronto. Rush wrote a jazz song about it which is the second best song on Moving Pictures after "Limelight". I had been in love with the song for years before I realised that the title is pronounced "Why Why Zed" and not "Why Why Zee". :hitchair:

If i wasnt married i would ask you to marry me, wait, you are a girl rite?:hubba:

Among the many other thinggs i like about your post i live 25 min from YYZ.

Hamster Lewis said:
I think I hve posted this before but mine comes from a conversation I had with my wife before I even thought about growing or even looked online for growing communities. We were talking about having kids and the names we wld want to name them. I am hardly ever serious so I just started messing with my wife and said if we had a boy I wld want to name him something that wld kinda stick out in the news paper. I just came up with Hamster Lewis on the fly and said it sounded like one of those names that wld be attached to a Boxer or Running back. When I got here and needed a name it was an easy fit. Hve also used Gerbil Johnson on a forum or two. Funny thing is I never had a Hamster or Gerbil growing up. Always cats, dogs and snakes.

Edit: My wife wanted to make sure I touched on the fact that she will never ever let me name our kid Hamster or Gerbil...lol

Thanks, I wondered where that came from.

dman1234 said:
Thanks, I wondered where that came from.

Rosebud said:
Me too Hammy, thanks for clearing that up.

No problem guys...I know I posted it before but I think it was lost in the crash. I think the real thanks shld go to getnasty for starting this thread. I learned some cool stuff myself.

Mine is a nick I've had my whole life. My Dad was nicknamed "Bear" becuase of his size, and when I was born people naturally started calling me "Cub" and from that rose Cubby. It had nothing to do with the Mickey Mouse Club.

dman1234 said:
If i wasnt married i would ask you to marry me, wait, you are a girl rite?:hubba:

Among the many other thinggs i like about your post i live 25 min from YYZ.
I would accept! (I am a girl.) My dream is to marry a gorgeous Canadian man named Neil. Preferably one with looooooong Jerry Cantrell hair. :heart:

Early picked meds got me so parinoid I requested a name change.lol
Dr.Dro was taken, so I put a spin on it. Drow ranger is the pic; shes from a classic wc3mod DefenseOfTheAncients.

Dr.Drow said:
Early picked meds got me so parinoid I requested a name change.lol
Dr.Dro was taken, so I put a spin on it. Drow ranger is the pic; shes from a classic wc3mod DefenseOfTheAncients.

I like the avatar....thanks for sharing.

I wish we had a paging system because I am interested in a few names....@Hick, @Mutt, @JAAM just to name a few. They probably all hve explained before in threads but I am high and don't feel like searching.:p

Anybody else curious of someones screen name?

Mine was just a combo of the two strains I'm growing now Lemon skunk and Jack 47 pretty simple.

To YYZ gotta love rush. One of my all time favs Getty Lee has been a great inspiration in my bass playing.

Skagitmagic always makes me think of an infomercial for some reason.. Lol. I hope he chimes in on this thread.

Came up with mine using my background...I'm second gen. Scot with a touch of Irish and love roses. The $ signs have to do with my husband FA$TCA$H lol. I too did some rose shows like Rosebud. I wanted something different, so that is how I got mine.
Don't get my $cotri$h up now. lol

I used to be quite a big console gamer, I still actually have quite the line up of consoles;

Atari
Commodore 64
Master System
Snes
Megadrive & Mega CD
Dreamcast
Playstation 1/2/3

I don't really have much time to play games these days though but one of my favorite games was the Devil May Cry series so heres a little background on that.

"Sparda is a great demon, who is also known as "the legendary dark knight". Two thousand years ago, he "woke up to justice" and alone defeated Mundus and his legions. When sealing the netherworld, sensing his power had grown too strong, he intentionally seals himself and his own accursed power in as well. Later, he escaped his prison and quietly reigned the human world and continued to preserve harmony. Before his death, he resurfaced in the modern day and fell in love and married Eva, who gave birth to his twin sons, Dante and Vergil."

Sad I know lol.

"toothless-sheep-shagging-hillbilly" was too long...:eek:

Hamster Lewis said:
No problem guys...I know I posted it before but I think it was lost in the crash. I think the real thanks shld go to getnasty for starting this thread. I learned some cool stuff myself.
Hey, no problem man. I often wonder about the origins of peoples usernames myself!

-nasty

When I yawn it sounds like chewbaca, so family and close friends call me chewy

Latest posts

Back