Howdy Brothers and Sisters.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yep,,Im back Home in Texas after 6 years,,and online.:hubba:
I reallly missed you guys. Im about tired of working outta town.:D

glad to hear ya gettin back, and settled in.

S'up, Hopper? Good to see you back. I'm sure Texas feels the same.

:welcome: Back weedhopper...So nice to be Home huh?

see ya around the boards
:48:

You know guys its very cool to be able to go back in time here at my second home the Passion. Im getting old and cant remember dates. The Passion fixes some of that for me.
I seen a thread where HICK was giving ppl **** for recruiting to the Cannetics forum. Laughed my *** off.

Wow! You moved twice in one day. You are amazing!

Im a fast moving guy,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

You know guys its very cool to be able to go back in time here at my second home the Passion. Im getting old and cant remember dates. The Passion fixes some of that for me.
I seen a thread where HICK was giving ppl **** for recruiting to the Cannetics forum. Laughed my *** off.

resurrecting old threads---i was looking for a thread i started on an outdoor grow i was doing back in my joining---bunch of 8' white widow plants---following year a 10' white widow male surrounded by a few little purple girls for seed---top fun---lol---musta got lost in the crash

Yep,,lots of stuff got lost in the Crash. We lost some good peeps in the crash. But MP is coming back,,little by little.

Wasnt gone my friend. I went back in time. Check the date on the 1st thread. Lol
But thank you anyway. :smoke1:
It is cool to go back in time. Yehaaaaaaaaa

And i aint jumping on that train Orange. :bolt:

Wasnt gone my friend. I went back in time. Check the date on the 1st thread. Lol

lmao wh---i would NEVER lead you astray---mp coming back little by little---1 post at a time

What evaaaaa. :rofl: You just like me Bro,,like to mess wit ppl and laugh.

Lmao! Well what do you expect from a stoner?

Latest posts

Back