Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsdwolf

Reaction score
Howdy from the Canadian prairies. Astra007 invited me here and I like it already. I'm a 47 year old male who uses medical Marijuana to alleviate pain and other symptoms from a 2001 brain injury.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around the forum.

Hey there bsd, glad to have ya on board. Always good to have another Canadian on board ;)

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. What strains do you prefer to help ya out, just outa curiousity?
Look foward to seein your posts.

I prefer Sativa's for the daytime as they give me the lift I need to function. Sativa's also stimulate my appetite and help with nausea. A friend gave me some TVK, a very potent medicinal Sativa. Black Widow was another one that I enjoyed as well.

Indica for evenings when I need to rest, God Bud and Rhino are 2 of my favorites in this category. Too strong for getting anything done but relaxing.

I also like Cannabutter at bedtime if I've had a rough day, that always knocks me out.

shhhhh. wolfy. still tryin to get this back - gonna have to try some rose bushes next. that fem knows i want it. the mj plant i mean. hehehe

bsd is a global mod at a medical activist site - lets work together and get the word out.

welcome!!! hope you enjoy the forum....looking forward to seeing what you got growing :cool:

welcome to the neighborhood, look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back