Howdy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveoi812

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is steve-o. Looks like a pretty nice site. I just figured I'd pop in and introduce myself to all of my fellow reefer farmers. Do you guys have an growing archive section? I am new to growing indoor as I just got my first 1000 watt hummer and a 400 watt mh. I have been growing sensi outside for over 8 years now but I am kinda green when it comes to the whole indoor thing. Please dont get mad if I ask plenty of questions from you guys...:):):):):)

Welcome, there is a lot of experienced growers with great knowledge. You have come to the right place, my friend. Scroll through the lists, we havev many sections to utilize that are pretty self explanitory, with stickies that you should read.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. :D

Steve-o like jackass, part2 was a riot. Welcome to the neighborhood, hope to see you around

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. I am very excited to be here. Thanks aero, Brothersgrunt, and rocky, Oh and yea rocky I seen jackass 2 that ************ was funny ass movie...lmao Thanks you guys...:)

Latest posts

Back