Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyguitars

Reaction score
Hello from oklahoma
stumbled across Old Fart Growers hehehe that's me, been growin g hydro almost 20 years.
have not had a deficiency since my first grow thanks to the other old farts around ! hey hippie420 long time my friend!
anyways hydro made me lazy 5 minutes a day 2 hours for weekly change out thats it . I,m not one to use 10 different
mixes i have stuck to the same nutes for years grow, bloom, mag-pro thats it . ( I have used alll of them they work but yeah keep it simple ) Oklahoma recently became a mmj state due bto this I was able to come out of the closet . my neighbor is 84 i've showed him DWC he is now harvesting up to 9 oz. a plant in 12wks my best so far is 11.6 oz. off of a superskunk\haze cross.

IMG-20191122-00395.jpg

p1.jpg

Hooked on Ponics Works For Me !

Last edited:
Lmao Thank you all, for the warm welcome! just havin a fat one chillin on some old tunes and in the process
building another 4 site RDWC . anyways Peace! Good luck in All the Grows ! Back in the day my motto was teach someone to
grow ! the more who know the more likely it will be legal ! Look how far we have come ! Alright Rock on !

Hooked on Ponics, works for me !

Chilled out most of the day been raining and cool
Breaking out a nug of my Chernobyl one of my favorites
usually totally covered with tric.
cheers everyone!

Attachments

• 20200927_212849.jpg
    20200927_212849.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200927_211935.jpg
    20200927_211935.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
Hello Jimmy and welcome aboard

oklahoma native here , lived north of Tulsa around Skiatook and last place was out on Lake Keystone up around the Mannford area

i cannot believe there are so many pot shops in Oklahoma..I lived there 13 years and it is one of the last places that I thought weed would be semi legal

Hello jimmyguitars the 20 years of experience is really great. i'm in early stage of cannabis growing your experience might help me. Actually i want to start with auto-flowering seeds do you have any idea about this.

Im not real big on autos I have friends who do the autos
from what I have seen some end up going 10 weeks or more , my grows i tend to lean towards
heavy indicas that have around an 8 week flower period , add that to my 3-4wks veg period
and it isn't much longer than growing autos . I have thought of growing them but cannot find any pros
that would benefit me but, like most things they do have their place . Go for it ! I hope they do well!
welcome to the wonderful world of growing your own!

Latest posts

Back