How's she lookin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusible

Reaction score
<html>
Here are a couple of pictures, i'll try to get a better camera. This is an afgooey in 8th week of vegging using Foxfarm organic planting mix with earthworm castings and bat guano. I used Floranova 7-4-10
afgooey.JPG

afgooey2.JPG

fusible said:
This is an afgooey in 8th week of vegging using Foxfarm organic planting mix with earthworm castings and bat guano. I used Floranova 7-4-10
That's a great looking plant man! I know there are a zillion names for plants out there now, is afgooey really a name? I won't be surprised! Pretty good name actually. Ha!

Good luck to you.

Whats up fusible. Your lady is looking great. Looks like ya know what your doing because your lady looks very happy. keep it up and you will have some fat buds before ya know it. Great job.

Very nice lookin plant, well done. ;)

Thanks for the responses!! I'm planning on putting her and her sisters into flowering some time this week, do you think i should repot before i do so? Last time I didn't repot and had terrible yields. Appreciate the Help!

I would go for at least a five gallon pot. That baby is gonna stretch and get big on ya.

Great lookin Plant.

mutt is 100% right . lookin good but should be bigger for a 2 month old .i would transplant now before you flower . i have a friend that has tryed that strain and says its decent . gl and try to transplant asap.

So I took the advice, repotted in 5 gallon. I began flowering about a week ago and she's been stretchin ever since. All the girls are showing plenty of hairs now, she's the only one lagging on that, so I'm going to blame the genetics =D . I think Im going to start a late grow journal....... thanks for the advice guys!!!!

SSPX0056.JPG

SSPX0057.JPG

Looking good fusible. I see she is putting on some weight. She looks great. Cant wait to see that young lady with some fat frosty buds. ;)

Latest posts

Back