How's the weather guys n gals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
I looked outside after gettin outta the girls room and saw this... so I thought i'd share it w/ all u ppl starting to get snow and in the lovely sun. I might be getting snow sometime soon! But the winter sunsets are amazing. High of 40 today =(
sunset.jpg

Nice view. It was gloomy here today. Everything looked grey. Highs of 52

Highs here in the lower 60s. I heard 78 on Thanksgiving. That's soooo wrong!!

Still fighting with 80+ temps here in socal:( , wonderful weather:) , but not the greatest for my growroom.

Let's just say it's not gonna be warm anytime soon here. Nice shot of the sunset KADE.

we've been experiencing exception wather the last several days...mid-upper 60's 'n even a few low 70's in the valleys.
Had a beauty of a sunrise this am too kade

Cold, every now and then the sun comes out, lots of wind. and loads of rain on and off, caught me off guard and half killed apart of my gf's wall papering, i'm in big doo doo. : oX

1.jpg

The mountains are getting a lil snow on them. The air was very clear. Normally here you can't see the huge mountain right next to you. This was a lil bit ago. I climbed one of the mountains here. You can se the hills below, and the snow caped mountains behind them. This was at almost 10,000 feet.

Hick said:
we've been experiencing exception wather the last several days...mid-upper 60's 'n even a few low 70's in the valleys.
Had a beauty of a sunrise this am too kade

I'm getting some competition! Red sky in the morning.. sailors take warning... heeere comes the rain! lookin good tho.... did u know that better sunsets come from more pollutants in the air? kinda bad.. but kinda good? I'll post more later today.,,,, gimmie some opinions about thrips!

Here is one from a few days ago.
sunset1.jpg

.........and - 5 F
...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....t'is freeking cold this A.M.

Yesterday the high was almost 80 with an artic blast about to hit and bring some winter weather with it. Everyone thought we'd get a snow-day today. The kids were terribly disappointed...lol. It may sleet/snow later today as the temp drops lower. But for us, everyone has school. ;)

Hit a record low last night (which is 28 F, I know, no biggie for most, but we are spoiled california wussy's)... I know this is my fault as I've been horribly procastinating in fixing the heater core in my car!! (like people who make it rain by washing their cars.)

Ravishing_68 said:
Hit a record low last night (which is 28 F, I know, no biggie for most, but we are spoiled california wussy's)... I know this is my fault as I've been horribly procastinating in fixing the heater core in my car!! (like people who make it rain by washing their cars.)

Well if u've been watchin the news u know bc is getting owned by record lows and snow... on the other side of canada.... we're gettin nice mid teen temps... I wish i had a greenhouse. Next week I hear we might get a lil sprinkle of snow tho! I wish all u BCers the best... keep takin our snow! :D

SmokinMom said:
Yesterday the high was almost 80 with an artic blast about to hit and bring some winter weather with it. Everyone thought we'd get a snow-day today. The kids were terribly disappointed...lol. It may sleet/snow later today as the temp drops lower. But for us, everyone has school. ;)

U think it'll snow at 80? has to go waaaay lower then that. around 35 or so.

KADE said:
U think it'll snow at 80? has to go waaaay lower then that. around 35 or so.

Well duh! ;) I said an arctic blast hit us. Temps are now hovering at around freezing and up to 2 inches of precip is possible. Just nothing happening yet. :D Wish it was so I could get out of having to shop with my mother-in-law!!! EEK! Lucky me. LOL.

Here we don't get snow.It's very wet nowadays though.The temps are around 31-33 Degrees Celcius sometimes during the day and drops to the mid 20's in the night I think.

SmokinMom said:
Well duh! ;) I said an arctic blast hit us. Temps are now hovering at around freezing and up to 2 inches of precip is possible. Just nothing happening yet. :D Wish it was so I could get out of having to shop with my mother-in-law!!! EEK! Lucky me. LOL.

haha I wish 2 inches of snow shut things down here =( Maybe 2 feet in a short span of time might slow things down for a couple hours.

North Texas practically closes when there is any kind of winter weather. LOL. Fort Worth schools were all closed today, but our area didn't get as lucky.

But, it is falling out there now. And I have kids to pick up from school. Lucky me. ;)

Hick said:
.........and - 5 F
...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....t'is freeking cold this A.M.

Yes Hick it was a tad chilly in these parts. Snow was nice although just made a mess of everything. I could really go for a blizzard.

Latest posts

Back