HPS light question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdank

Reaction score
good thing you didnt steal it from me :rolleyes:

kinda hard to win the war on the war on drugs when we resort to theft to pursue our hobby

(Photo removed. Stoney Bud)

HGB said:
good thing you didnt steal it from me :rolleyes:

kinda hard to win the war on the war on drugs when we resort to theft to pursue our hobby

Edit: Nevermind..

You stoled a 250 watt lightbulb?..Jeezus, what are they $10 ?..
I doubt anyone here is interested in providing any helpfull information to a common theif.
Theives are loosers. Destined to the lowlife that they deserve.

Hick said:
You stoled a 250 watt lightbulb?..Jeezus, what are they $10 ?..
I doubt anyone here is interested in providing any helpfull information to a common theif.
Theives are loosers. Destined to the lowlife that they deserve.

No Hick its even better, he stole a 150 watt bulb...thoes are like $7.50ish

listen to the potheads all high and mighty on themselves..smoke an L for me

according to probably everone around you, you're a lowlife pothead, just as i am a lowlife theif...spare me the oxymoronic attitude..and please....maybe please..help a person just trying to get a green thumb

and besides, i'm growing tomatoes anyways...just outside where they are now they arent getting any sunlight so i thought what the heck..put them in my closet

Go to a tomatoe growing forum then...and grow up:rolleyes: . You will get no help here.

u seriously want pics of my tomato op? tomorrow when its sunny ill show u whats up

superdank said:
u seriously want pics of my tomato op? tomorrow when its sunny ill show u whats up

Who said that I did not believe you? Its people like you who give us growers a bad reputation. I dont know if you are some punk kid (not that I care) or what 99% of us are HONEST people and dont want anything to do with people who are THIEFS its that simple. But i'm just a "lowlife" pothead, what do I know...

who cares if i stole it or not..not a single person can tell me they have never stolen something in their entire lives..plz..there are bigger problems in the world then theft of light bulbs..check your priorities at the door

this entire forum is based entirely around marijuana, which is illigal in how many states? a federal law covering ALL states? honest people break the law? unless its legal in your goegraphic location why are you bullshiting me about whats right and whats wrong? what do i know..i'm just a lowlife thief

I think most people agree that stealing isn't cool. The same thing does not apply for growing pot.....

superdank said:
listen to the potheads all high and mighty on themselves..smoke an L for me

according to probably everone around you, you're a lowlife pothead, just as i am a lowlife theif...spare me the oxymoronic attitude..and please....maybe please..help a person just trying to get a green thumb
I see you have made friends real quick over here. Calling people lowlife potheads on a marijuana forum will get you nothing but the red squares you have which means bad rep and well deserved. You wanna learn how to grow tomatoes find a tomato forum. This is a marijuana forum for honest marijuana growers.

..here you go. Go tell these folks you stoled a light and want to learn to grow tomatoes...some "superdank" tomatoes. I think it has become obvious that your requests aren't going to be fullfilled here.

Growing Tomatoes Forum - GardenWeb
This forum is for the discussion of tomato growing, including plant selection, care and maintenance, as well as harvesting.
forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tomato/ - 42k - Jun 29, 2006

Now I'm gonna give you my opinion of theives. How dare you compare "potheads" to common theives. I detest theives. Why?..because I've been stolen from. Theives are either too lazy or to dumb to aquire the things that ordinary, hard working, upstanding members of society work hard everday of their lives for. So they feel they are 'entitled' to steal it?? Depriving that hard working person his rightfull rewards for his time and work invested.
How does that compare, in any fashon, to someone growing a few plant for their own medication?..or a friend or relatives medication?..or recreational purposes?..Who are they hurting?? Who have they "deprived" of their rightfull rewards?..Who's pocket have they taken a dollar from?.. Theives don't deserve to breath the same air.
It makes no difference if you stoled it from Walmart, Krugers, or the little "Mom 'n Pop" hydro store down the block. The cost of your theft is passed on to the next consumer. Making "my" cost more. A few common thieves like you, and "Mom 'n Pop" are out of business.
honest people break the law? unless its legal in your goegraphic location why are you bullshiting me about whats right and whats wrong?
honest people don't "steal", but yes 'honest' people may break "unjust" and unfair laws in order to provide for themselves. If you truely can't differintiate between the "right and wrong" of the two, please refer to the "lazy/dumb" statement above.

BTW, in my state Medical marijuanna is legal. I am a card carrying medical user and care provider. And I am the owner operator of a small business where "lowlife theives" affect both "my" profit margin AND the cost that I must pass on to the "consumer" on a daily basis.
check your priorities at the door
...heee hee he...I know the guy that "operates" the door..and I think this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back