hps lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joellovesweed

bud lover
Reaction score
:bong1: i am looking for some hps lights around 400 watts or 500 but i need all the help i can get on finding the cheapest ones no matter how many watts really cuz want a cheap one so if anyone and everyone can send me links i would be greatful thanks

i bought 4 hps lights 4 $ 560 bought ballasts and build them myself

Ebay is the best way to go...like hilife said, buy ballasts and build your own!

Unless your an electrician. Please do not go and start building your ballasts and wiring stuff up. The last thing you want to come home to is ashses:eek:. Ebay is the ultimate best way to go if you don't have a supply shop local. If you don't have the cash to get the 400 or whatever your lookin for. Start with fluros or something you can use until you get enough. :cool2:Although if not most some of the supply shops should carry used ones on site as well, but I wouldn't go with it unless it has some sort of safety seal. Just to be safe.:D

Good Luck

FP:cool:

i bought a 400w hps with balast,light and a good reflector all hooked up ready to grow for $109 and some change+s&h and i love it.it is at htgsupply.com

berserker71 said:
i bought a 400w hps with balast,light and a good reflector all hooked up ready to grow for $109 and some change+s&h and i love it.it is at htgsupply.com
Yes berserker71 i would agree they have some great **** at very good prices. We buy most of our stuff from them. :aok:

please dont laugh but 200 bucks for 400watts of hps.. i was at home depot the other day and they had 150 watt hpps lights for 20 bucks with fixutures for 8.99...wudnt it seem more logical to get 3 or 4 of those and have more watts for. WAY less..correct me if im wrong

Latest posts

Back