Htg T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sour Deez

Reaction score
Anyone know if these HTG supply T5s are any good or not?hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG-Supply-4-Foot-2-Lamp-High-Output-T5-Fixture.asp

Not sure

:bump:

take care and be safe

Those are good but I found better prices on eBay....I got a 4 bulb 4 foot HO T5 setup for like 70 bucks shipped I believe....20,000 lumens as they put out 5000 a bulb. HO T5's are awesome for vegging in my opinion.

Sour Deez said:
Anyone know if these HTG supply T5s are any good or not?hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG-Supply-4-Foot-2-Lamp-High-Output-T5-Fixture.asp

I have used those lights for over a year now with great results.... Even use them for flowering in a small tent...

I use the 4' 4 bulb T5 from HTG and have been happy with it. How large a space do you have? You may want to consider 2 of those fixtures or a 4 bulb fixture.

I bought a 8 bulb 4 footer from my local hydro store for my veg room Works GREAT! 250.00
I also then bought 2 2 foot 4 bulb t-5's from HTG. 1 for me, and one for the Daughters little closet grow.
those were i think about 87.00 with both veg, and bloom bulbs.
Like mentioned you can find some deals, and i also agree the T5's are great and cheaper to run then my 600 with a MH conversion bulb..

Thanks alot guys.I will check out ebay hamster.

I flower all my grows with t5's 4ft 8 bulb fits in my closet great....... I get great results.

Latest posts

Back