Htmq Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hgih

Official marijuana taster
Reaction score
thmqchart.jpg

CURRENT US PRICE INDEX: $360 (last month: $380, YTD: $347)

CURRENT KIND INDEX ($350 + PER OZ.): $434 ($448, $442)
CURRENT MIDS INDEX ($150-349 PER OZ.): $278 ($276, $270)
CURENT SCHWAG INDEX ($1-149 PER OZ.): $99 ($94, $90)

QUOTES
SILVER KUSH
CALIFORNIA, Long Beach
"Excellent high, very spongy pot. It almost looks gray. Absolutely no seeds or shake. The high is totally mental. It doesn't give you that numb feeling, only a tranquil, enlightened mood. The best around for the price."

NORTHERN LIGHTS
MICHIGAN, Holland
"Northern Lights is highly adapted to indoor growing. Nearly all promising modern indoor strains contain NL genes. High flower to leaf ratio, compact buds, good yields and exceptional resin production are all characteristics displayed by this wonderful plant."

CoMo HALF BREED
MISSOURI, Columbia
"Parents were unknown indica male and unknown sativa female, hence the name half-breed. Sweet smelling clear high. Very fluffy and crystals throughout."

PURPLE KUSH
OHIO, Solon
"It is hard to believe that a strain this good is in Ohio but it is true. My dude brought it in from San Francisco and has a steady flow of it. It has a hashy undertone with a great fruity blow back. It is a light green color with orange hair and dark purple leaves. Truly one of the best nuggets I have smoked."

ARIZONA
Phoenix:
Northern Lights X Tang: $400
Humboldt Train Wreck: $400

CALIFORNIA
Fullerton:
Sugar Cookie: $400
Long Beach:
Silver Kush: $400
Rocklin:
Super Train Wreck: $390
Sacramento:
Power Plant x Big Bud: $400
San Diego:
Orange Krush: $340

CONNECTICUT
Manchester:
Diesel: $400

DELAWARE
Wilmington:
Lamb's Breath x Haze: $390

FLORIDA
Atlantic Beach:
Kush: $400
Bradenton:
Mids: $110
Delray Beach:
Garett's Parrot Weed: $500
Ft. Myers:
AK-47: $390

HAWAII
Honolulu:
Mango: $350

IDAHO
Pocatello:
Sensi Star: $400

ILLINOIS
Neoga:
Mango: $400

INDIANA
Indianapolis:
Venus: $380
McCoy: $425
Lafayette:
BC Bud: $400

IOWA
Waukee:
Stank Skunk: $480

KANSAS
Osawatomie:
Purple Kush: $375
Wichita:
Afghani Outdoor: $325

LOUISIANA
Baton Rouge:
Cat Piss: $325
Jack Flash: $450
White Shark: $425

MARYLAND
Bethesda:
Sour Diesel: $400
Potomac:
Potomac Indica: $515

MASSACHUSETTS
Amherst:
Berkshire Diesel: $350
Boston
Schwag: $125
Stoughton:
Jack Frost: $400

MICHIGAN
Holland:
Northern Lights: $250

MINNESOTA
Minneapolis:
Schwag: $60

MISSISSIPPI
Brookhaven:
Blueberry Bubble Hash: $1260-($45gm)

MISSOURI
Columbia:
CoMo Half Breed: $360
St. Louis
Commercial Mids: $150

NEBRASKA
Grand Island:
Cinderella 99: $325

NEVADA
Las Vegas:
Jack Herer: $480

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Portsmouth:
AK-47: $350

NEW JERSEY
Belmar:
Alaskan Thunderfuck: $400
Bubblegum: $360
Old Bridge:
Blueberry Skunk: $500

NEW MEXICO
Farmington:
Vanilla Ice: $400

NEW YORK
Brooklyn:
Train Wreck: $370
Chappaqua:
Jack Herer: $450
Harlem:
Sour Diesel: $500
High Falls:
Sour Diesel x Sage n' Sour: $600
Long Island:
Kush: $500
Riverhead:
Super Silver Haze: $770
Syracuse:
Afghani: $440

NORTH CAROLINA
Wilson:
Blueberry: $350

OHIO
North Canton:
Kush: $500
Shishkaberry: $350
Solon:
Purple Kush: $700

OREGON
Ashland:
Jack the Ripper: $300
Portland:
Christmas Bud: $260
Pot o' Gold: $320

PENNSYLVANIA
Clarion:
White Rhino: $350

SOUTH CAROLINA
Sumter:
South Cack Heart Attack: $650

SOUTH DAKOTA
Sioux Falls:
Train Wreck: $400
Shishkaberry: $400

TENNESSEE
Nashville:
BC God Bud: $240

TEXAS
Austin:
Lifesaver: $420
Lavender Indoor: $400

VERMONT
Rutland:
Blueberry: $400

VIRGINIA
Charlottesville:
AK-47: $400

WASHINGTON
Bothell:
Purple Burmese: $300
North Bend:
Grape Ape Bubble Hash: $500
Seattle:
Purple Goddess: $300

WEST VIRGINIA
Charles Town:
Piff: $600

WISCONSIN
Madison:
White Widow: $300

WYOMING
Douglas:
Schwag: $100

INTERNATIONAL

CANADA
Kamloops:
Blueberry: $170
Montreal:
N-39: $170
Brantford:
Purple Haze: $190
London:
White Widow x Northern Lights: $190

FRANCE
Toulon:
Citralah: 200 Euros
Bubble Gum: 200 Euros
NYC Diesel: 200 Euros
THMQ compiled by Preston Peet.

hgih said:
Super Silver Haze: $770
Syracuse:
Afghani: $440

[

who the heck is paying $770 per ounce? Is that ever worth it? a little story: i had friend - smart but totally messed up- it was his birthday and he told me he had purchased a half ounce of pot for $400..................i was like what?! and then of course i didn't want to make him feel bad so i was like 'it's gotta be insane good ****, huh??' and he goes.... 'hells yeah, nukuh..........it's called..................................'the scientist''.....argh......

so anyways.... we smoke some in the parking lot of his birthday restaurant- i made all the appropriate noises but i was unimpressed......

yep.... i think someone took my poor, schizophrenic friend for a ride......

but i just thought of something.... once when i was buying from this lady that was growing herself she said she wanted to give me something special (oh yeah---that's right)----she said 'this is all tips'..........now that i have my own tiny little ethiopian basketball player plants (long live GG!) i know what she meant.......so maybe an ounce of all the best parts of the plants would be worth more...

dear lord.....45 bucks a gram for Bubblehash.....HOLY MOLY....if i hadn't smoked and sold it all .....i could retire :eek:

A bit of a shortage over here.
people are getting $300 more per pound ($2000+per lb)

Prices are insane... just a question and i dont plan on doing this just curious. if schwagg is 100 in most parts and thats what most people smoke (around here) if u wanted to sell and sold homegrown quality bud would that mean u could just jump that price up as high as that ? i mean WOW if thats the case it wouldnt be a bad way to make a living now would it?Lunatic lol yea im with you on that...

and its SPELT NICCA but pronounced N*uh*ka btw :D

suddenly bills seem so much more payable looking at this thread.... lol j/k

da sshwag breakdown around here is like this-- high season--40 for a half quarter--60 to 70 a quarter--120 for a half and 200 for oz--6 to 800 for a qp--2400 a p

low season--30 for a half quarter--50 a quarter--100 for a half and 150 for oz--4 to 5 for a qp--1800 a p

At least thats what I heard ----lol

Everybody bitches but who the hell are u gonna complain to -- ok so I am bitching to all you guys--

Oh yeah and by the way a lot is freeze dried-- I never get it unless I have to

ScoobyLyn

Oh yeah these are Midwestern Ontario prices.

Where the heck did I leave that brain anyway???

Scoobs

id love to know florida panama city beach prices i mean in spring beak thats got to make a killing if u dont get caught lol so any idea there buddy? btw idk ur listing for a oz right? cuz 400 a quarter would make me crap my pants man:rolleyes:

Here in the midwest herb is plentifull, The prices pretty much stay the same!
We have commercial (beasters) which is commercial herb from canada it sucks, smells like hay! Why do they grow this, what type of plant is it its always, kinda the same all the time and pretty much garbage in my book but would love to know more about it! 250-300..0z. <It is always around for the money makers out there it is good work pot! >Then we have had a strain of rudy and a strain of (bo)? around most of the time for the past few years.350 oz.
Right now the picking is awsome w/ all the outdoor multiple strains everywhere 300oz.
Schwag I'm not sure I would say 1000 a pd 100 oz.? I'm not sure I could find any though!

Thats my report, :)DA MILKMAN:)

where i am from we can get mids for 25-30 bucks a quarter and 75-90 for a oz hell we can get almost a qp for 300 bucks and it is atleast mid grade some times i can find some chron for 50 quarter but thats if it is really good......

had someone tell me the other day that he had some ( purple monkey balls) that is what he called this really dank smelling bud... it was really stinky and pretty damn good imo... that is going for about 15-20 bucks a gram 70 a quarter..

this seems to b the cheapest i have heard so far.. anyone else

hgih said:
CALIFORNIA
Fullerton:
Sugar Cookie: $400
Long Beach:
Silver Kush: $400
Rocklin:
Super Train Wreck: $390
Sacramento:
Power Plant x Big Bud: $400
San Diego:
Orange Krush: $340

These people go to the wrong part of California I think. I get an Oz. for $185 and it's chronic. For shwag it's like $300 a lb. I wouldn't waste money like that though, gotta have the dank. Oh by the way these are prices in Northern Ca. in the valley not on the coast......

Latest posts

Back