http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quagmire

Reaction score
My Experience:

Purchased 10 "Early Misty" seeds from this website, all 10 seeds germinated and 6 females are currently on the 4th week of flowering cycle in my hydro system.

Seeds arrived within 5 days of purchase ( I am in the UK ) ( quite like that, on first inspection i though I had been ripped off because I couldn't find them :)

Included were 10 more seeds of unknown variety as part of a free offer. My first time grow so we will have to wait and see how it all eventually turns out.

~Quag

in the "Giant Purple Dinosaur"
.:p
I know the seedbanks don't want this info posted dude. It lets customs know what to look for. IMHO.

Thanks for the info about quality though.

Mutt hit the nail right on the head. the last thing you want to do is give away a companys stealth shipping. :eek:

THANKS HICK :D . thats cool. "giant purple dinosaur" hahahahaha (damn, I keep forgetting about the bad post button, sorry dude, never have to use it.)

hee hee..actually stone' I think the "bad post" button goes directly to marp's mailbox, bypassing me. A simple pm to me will prolly get it to me quicker.

Hick said:
hee hee..actually stone' I think the "bad post" button goes directly to marp's mailbox, bypassing me. A simple pm to me will prolly get it to me quicker.
Hell of an edit, Hick. Hahahahaha. I kept lookin for the fuckin critter. "What the hell are they talkin about?"

Hahahahahaha

Thanks Hick, I just squezzed my kids barney doll for 2 hours waiting for some white widow seeds to come out of his ass. Not a flippin seed came out. What a disappointment. hahaha

i dont trust amerterdamseedbank, to many know about it and im sure its the first site on the dea list

Latest posts

Back