Huge News For The 1 Million Canadian Med Mj Users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY BY THIS THAT I FORGOT TO POST IT. IM SOOOO HAPPY

CANNABIS CULTURE - In a case with wide-ranging implications, an Ontario Superior Court judge struck down Canada's laws prohibiting the possession and production of marijuana on Tuesday, giving the federal government 90 days to fix the country's medical marijuana program before the ruling comes into effect and effectively legalizes cannabis. In an April 12 ruling in the case of editR. v. Mernagh[/I][/URL], Justice Donald Taliano found that Canada's Marihuana Medical Access Regulations (MMAR) and "the prohibitions against the possession and production of cannabis (marihuana) contained in sections 4 and 7 respectively of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act" are "constitutionally invalid and of no force and effect"......read the rest here
hxxp://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/2011/04/13/Ontario-Judge-Rules-Canadas-Marijuana-Laws-Unconstitutional

or watch this hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubguewnzAOk&feature

Canadian government has 87days to change the medical marijuna laws so ppl can actually get in the program or cannabis will be made legal to grow and posses!!!!!:holysheep: I feel like a kid waiting for christmas lol:D

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubguewnzAOk&feature

I talked to Mernagh and he said it took 3 years but hes extremly happy he stuck in there. Hes pretty much my idol now, i thanked him many times for what he did for us fellow canadian MMJ users. It feels so good to know the consitution is on our side

great news! now, can i rent a room from you? :bolt:

HMMMM maybe a trip to the Great White North would be good!

ok, now let me ask you guys, if marijuana can be used as medicine to cure people then is it legally allowed to plant marijuana's? I mean, I have head/seen in the news that who ever caught planting marijuana's on their backyard are being caught and those plants are confiscated by the authorities since they say this is illegal..wew! that somehow confuses me..hehehehe!

well, anyways, have a good day everyone! enjoy summer! yeehhhaaa!:hubba::hubba:

no emily :(
what's good for the goose, apparently isn't good for the gander with marijuana :rolleyes:

"recreational" use/growing is illegal
*and i actually fear will have worse laws soon now.. they ain't gonna fix the med laws without trying to tighten the non-med laws i fear. that's the first thing that popped into my head when i read about this anyway; "sweet!.. oh, wait a minute"

as it was, when you got ok'd for medical marijuana use, you got a card from health canada that said you could smoke/grow.
the problem was the legit sick users were having a hard time getting doctors to ok them, while the illegal grower/dealers around here had no problem and set up huge legal grow ops (and they were not caretakers ;) )

Latest posts

Back