huge plat no buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoGREENThumb said:
id take it

man unless you know how it feels...last year I lost about 30 plants in 3 out door crops.That hurt :mad:

Hick said:
Now..Why would you want to do that??
Someone has worked and cared for that plant all summer long. It wasn't you. What gives you the right?
I think this person was using a popular slang term for "I didn't" which is "id". I've run into this expression used this way in several groups. "idk" is "I don't know".

These kids these days!

Ha

hell, stoney, if that is true, we ALL owe him an apology.
00000046.gif
speak English dammit! ;) :D

I agree dont don't touch other poeple's grow, unless there was like 500 plants i might take a couple....

If you had $500.00 you wouldn't mind if someone robbed you and took some?

I have a different credo. I don't take anything that doesn't belong to me.

P.S. 500-plant grows are guarded, often by ARMED guards.

P.P.S. If you steal from people, people will steal from you.
It's called Kharma.

GanjaGuru said:
It's called Kharma.

Damn right. That sums it up right there. ;)
Need say no more Ganja. Won't let me spread no more respect. but you have mine. ;)

GanjaGuru said:
Great responses (except the "I'd take it" guy).

To anyone thinking of stealing, think how you'd feel if you came home and all your stuff was gone.
Every bit of it. All your furnature, t.v., computer, fridge, bed, c.d.'s, etc. all gone, stripped to the bare walls.
How would that make you feel?
Why would you want to make someone feel that way?
Especially when it's sooo easy to grow all you can smoke.

One point:
NEVER retaliate with violence. It's counter-productive.
Let's say you find someone ripping off your plants and beat him up/injure him.
He'd either go to the hospital/cops or come back with some friends and beat YOU up.
So if you retaliate that way, you'll either end up in jail or the hospital.

Kharma will take care of rippers.

The best example I've ever heard of, kharma-wise:
A low-life neighbor followed me out to the mountains one afternoon, with the intent of finding my garden and ripping me off.
I noticed him following me when I turned off onto a little-used road.
So instead of driving to the trailhead, I drove to a campground and made camp.
I was prepared for inpromto camp-outs; he wasn't.
I had food and a comfy down sleeping bag and tent and campstove; he didn't.
I spent the night in relative comfort, while he huddled in his car, cold and hungry.
And the next morning I returned home, never going anywhere near my garden.
And then I found out that while this guy was out following me, someone broke into his house and stole a bunch of his stuff.
Perfect.

P.S. I went back that next day and tended my garden while he was bemoaning his fate.

Just one thing you said this in this post "He'd either go to the hospital/cops or come back with some friends and beat YOU up."
Trust me if I beat him up he wont want to be coming and knocking on my door thats called truspassing on my land and I can shoot his ass if I feel treatened so I have a Gun case full of guns so I do not belive he will try to ripp of my plant and I know mostly everyone that lives around me and they wont find my plans it would be pretty hard to atleast well thats all I have to say really but I agree with you 100% that rippers are low lifes! Peace

you cannot go around stealing other peoples stash man that just aint right, i work really hard with my babies and to go one day and find them gone christ man it aint worth thinking about, do what we all have done start from the begining and grow your own the pleasure you will get will reward you ten fold, and for Nogreenthumb well mate if you would take another growers plant you would take anything remind me not to ask you round for a toke likelyhood is you would be off with my gear, wow man you actuall told the forum you would take anothers plant i will be very surprised if you can get good advise from this forum,

Stoney Bud said:
I think this person was using a popular slang term for "I didn't" which is "id". I've run into this expression used this way in several groups. "idk" is "I don't know".

These kids these days!

Ha

"i'd" means "i would"............................ english anybody?

so the moral of the story is....If its not yours to begin with...leave it be! Duh......

Kindbud said:
Just one thing you said this in this post "He'd either go to the hospital/cops or come back with some friends and beat YOU up."
Trust me if I beat him up he wont want to be coming and knocking on my door thats called truspassing on my land and I can shoot his ass if I feel treatened so I have a Gun case full of guns so I do not belive he will try to ripp of my plant and I know mostly everyone that lives around me and they wont find my plans it would be pretty hard to atleast well thats all I have to say really but I agree with you 100% that rippers are low lifes! Peace

If you assault someone, they report it and the cops come to your door, what did you say you were going to do?
P.S. someone coming to your door IS NOT trespassing.
Besides if someone wanted to retaliate they wouldn't have to do it at your place...they could jump you at any time...at the market, at church, at the movies.

I have a conceled handgun permit so
bring it and I was just sayin IF!!!!!!! No
one is going to steal my bud

And as soon as an unavided person
touches your land its trespassing!!!!
And did we ever figure out if it was
his or not?

hey Alexander58 whats up ,,i have two pits that watch over my ladys ,please feel free to try to come steel one .if you are willing to risk your as$ for a few oz. of weed ,you aint to bright(ever see what an angry bit bull can do to a person )only thing there is the plants and the dogs and the plants would not save you ,i would find you dead a half eaten by the time of my next visit ,,but as always ,,Peace,love,rasta

There are a few people here who feel it is better to spend years in prison, for assault or having viscous dogs loose, than it is to just grin and bare it.

If you have a path to your door, that IS NOT--REPEAT NOT--TRESPASSING if someone knocks on your door.
You're not entitled to shoot anyone who knocks.
It would be someone lost, UPS, mailman, neighbor, to name just 4--you're not allowed to kill them.
Neither are you allowed to shoot cops who come to your house to arrest you for assault.

If you have a dog that kills and partially eats someone, even someone who you do not know, you will get in trouble, even if it's in your own backyard.

No your not inteirly right Ganja their is not a path to my door and if
I feel treatened in any way i can shoot someone on my proterty and
im not just going to shoot who ever comes to my door if it was the
guy that was rippin my plants and trying to jump me. AND their are
NO TRESPASSING SINGS ALL OVER MY PROPERTY so that is a fare
warning to any one trespassing on my property and i never said noting
about shooting cops. And if I had a dog and it eats someone they are
getting baired or burned no one will find him. So im done arguing Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back