Humboldt Seed Organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
I decided to order a few new strains from HSO only to find out they closed the warehouse due to COVID-19.
Good thing I have mothers and seeds from last year but I was really looking forward to growing their newest strain called "The New" and I really wanted another 25 Chemdawgs after last years success.
Anyway, I hope everyone has their seed stock in, it looks like it's going to be a VERY interesting year.
Good luck and happy growing!!!

Thanks for posting re: HSO. Got free seeds of theirs once, amherst sour diesel was a rare beauty that responded well to low watts, their truthband did also.

seedsman is staying open got an email saying that delivery times could take a little longer. heres part of what they said.

During these unprecedented and uncertain times we’re currently facing with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), businesses worldwide are being affected.

I would like to personally reassure you that we are doing our best to keep any disruption to an absolute minimum. At the moment our service remains barely affected but we do anticipate changes in the coming weeks. It is in no one’s interest to stop home deliveries but it is likely that services may slow due to illness and overloading. We will keep our web pages as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.

I just ordered seeds from Ripper Seeds on Saturday. I'm not sure but I think thy are in Spain, but at any rate they shipped out today. I did see they have a notice on the website telling consumers to expect delays in shipping.

I just received some Chocolope seeds from ILGM. Surprised at how quickly they came.

Bought fem seeds from ILTGM. Arrived tiny and white. Nothing germinated, and I've been doing this for 30 years. Took 13 emails to get them to resend, and surprise, the same immature seeds and $225 not refunded. Had one seed germinate out of 20 and died 2 days later. And they were recommended.

Bought fem seeds from ILTGM. Arrived tiny and white. Nothing germinated, and I've been doing this for 30 years. Took 13 emails to get them to resend, and surprise, the same immature seeds and $225 not refunded. Had one seed germinate out of 20 and died 2 days later. And they were recommended.
I hate seeing things like this.
I order either from Humboldt Seed Organization themselves or I use True North Seedbank out of Canada, I've never had a problem with either one getting me what I order.
I hope you're able to get things going, good luck with your growing.

Don't feel bad about it. ILGM is just bad. Overpriced and underwhelming genetics, a lesson learned.

Greenpoint Seeds, DC Seed Exchange, Great Lakes Genetics, James Bean Co.......ALL LEGIT, in the USA........

Anything from ripper was good, however you have to sign for it. Expert seeds are on sale, unbeatable prices for quality genes(expert gorilla, white widow x gorilla) Herbies really the standby for everyone, however, prices are up, there, Delicious (golosa and eleven roses) website is fussy and with the Golosa prices went up. Expert is prompt and 2 for one best price anywhere Right now

Not gonna lie brohams,
I get my beans from nirvana...no not the band,RIP curt.they have always shown up,rather I sent cash, credit or debit.the genetics are A plus.heres a very purple pheno of blue dream 54 days into flower after a 6 week veg.
IMG_20200703_072548.jpg
IMG_20200703_072531.jpg

And here's a scrog canopy of b.dream,og and gsc.all nirvana.happy growing to all of y'all.
IMG_20200703_072508.jpg

I am currently running HSO's Legend OG and it's amazing looking so far.. I've cloned her a few times from bottom growth removed just for kicks and was amazed.. they never wilted and did not require being under a humidity dome.
Rooted up fairly fast and just took off.. cannot wait to sample her in another month, but she looks amazing so far..

here they are at 2wks into flower.. 2nd was was topped..
20200719_091826 (2).jpg
20200719_092151 (2).jpg

My last seed order was from Herbies Seeds (Herbies Head Shop). Order was lost off tracking, customer support issued a reorder with no hassle. Order arrived and a week or so later the other one came. Two for one, made me happy. Whole process took awhile as Herbies is in Spain now. This all took place earlier this summer.

I decided to order a few new strains from HSO only to find out they closed the warehouse due to COVID-19.
Good thing I have mothers and seeds from last year but I was really looking forward to growing their newest strain called "The New" and I really wanted another 25 Chemdawgs after last years success.
Anyway, I hope everyone has their seed stock in, it looks like it's going to be a VERY interesting year.
Good luck and happy growing!!!
2221.png

Latest posts

Back