Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Humboldt Supplements

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Hello folks how are we all doing? Good? Good!

My questions : Has anyone ever used the Purple Maxx and/or the Snow Storm ULTRA by Humboldt? I was at the ol hydro store gettin some Azamax and the hippie lookin dude gave me free samples of the stuff, gunna try it out, any advice?

tcbud

Reaction score
I used it outdoor. Purple Max/Snow Storm about 2 years ago. Didnt see any difference in the plants. I used it in flower. It did not purple up the Mango plants at all, they stayed green green. The strains I was growing other than the Mango were already gonna be purple. I bought it to get the nutes to uptake better, I thought I was having calcium problems. I got a good tasty harvest that year, whether the Purple Max helped or not, I haven't a clue.

It did not harm the plants anyway.

Good Luck to You.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
tcbud said:
I used it outdoor. Purple Max/Snow Storm about 2 years ago. Didnt see any difference in the plants. I used it in flower. It did not purple up the Mango plants at all, they stayed green green. The strains I was growing other than the Mango were already gonna be purple. I bought it to get the nutes to uptake better, I thought I was having calcium problems. I got a good tasty harvest that year, whether the Purple Max helped or not, I haven't a clue.

It did not harm the plants anyway.

Good Luck to You.
Thank you very much ! I will be using it for sure, wonder if anyones done it in soil

tcbud

Reaction score
I used it outdoor in soil. Pots in Soil. I think it was Early Start Grow, 08.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
tcbud said:
I used it outdoor in soil. Pots in Soil. I think it was Early Start Grow, 08.
Oh well shoot if it was in pots im sure I will get the same results then, I wonder if they have changed anything about the products since you used them...

tcbud

Reaction score
I dont know, they were still printing on the bottle that it was still in experimental use when I was using it.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Hahahaha are you kiddin me? Stupid people man I wonder how many people actually believe the labels.... I am a skeptic I gotta see it to believe it.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Purple Maxx rocks....use at lower strength....turns Purp based strains deep purple...will not turn non prup strains purp.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Wow guys thank you for the great feed back, my buddy uses the bush master and the gravity he likes them very much so I am hopin to really enjoy these products

Latest posts