Humboldt Supplements

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Hello folks how are we all doing? Good? Good!

My questions : Has anyone ever used the Purple Maxx and/or the Snow Storm ULTRA by Humboldt? I was at the ol hydro store gettin some Azamax and the hippie lookin dude gave me free samples of the stuff, gunna try it out, any advice?

I used it outdoor. Purple Max/Snow Storm about 2 years ago. Didnt see any difference in the plants. I used it in flower. It did not purple up the Mango plants at all, they stayed green green. The strains I was growing other than the Mango were already gonna be purple. I bought it to get the nutes to uptake better, I thought I was having calcium problems. I got a good tasty harvest that year, whether the Purple Max helped or not, I haven't a clue.

It did not harm the plants anyway.

Good Luck to You.

tcbud said:
I used it outdoor. Purple Max/Snow Storm about 2 years ago. Didnt see any difference in the plants. I used it in flower. It did not purple up the Mango plants at all, they stayed green green. The strains I was growing other than the Mango were already gonna be purple. I bought it to get the nutes to uptake better, I thought I was having calcium problems. I got a good tasty harvest that year, whether the Purple Max helped or not, I haven't a clue.

It did not harm the plants anyway.

Good Luck to You.
Thank you very much ! I will be using it for sure, wonder if anyones done it in soil

I used it outdoor in soil. Pots in Soil. I think it was Early Start Grow, 08.

tcbud said:
I used it outdoor in soil. Pots in Soil. I think it was Early Start Grow, 08.
Oh well shoot if it was in pots im sure I will get the same results then, I wonder if they have changed anything about the products since you used them...

I dont know, they were still printing on the bottle that it was still in experimental use when I was using it.

Hahahaha are you kiddin me? Stupid people man I wonder how many people actually believe the labels.... I am a skeptic I gotta see it to believe it.

Purple Maxx rocks....use at lower strength....turns Purp based strains deep purple...will not turn non prup strains purp.

Wow guys thank you for the great feed back, my buddy uses the bush master and the gravity he likes them very much so I am hopin to really enjoy these products

Latest posts

Back