Humic acid+ fulvic acid really works for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Wassap all, in this grow i used humic and fulvic acid mixed. I started in light quantities and then in the veg stage i used 10-15ml/0.5L. The good news is my local water ph is 7.9, after putting it out 24 hours i add the fertilizers and the humic acid the ph becomes 6.9-7 but everything is going very well for the plants, no yellowing and no tips burned and the runoff ph is also 6.9-7. Idk how this is working but i'm satisfied.
I like to hear all your opinions.

I use humic acid in soil and fulvic acid in hydro.
I like them.

Yeaaa i was surprised in the results! Personally i highly recommand them both. Thank u dudette

here is a link to a video that will explain it better then mine, basically humic acid is the large molecule version, fulvic is the small molecule form, it is filled with many beneficial trace elements that help buffer ph and keep it maintained if its too acidic it makes it more alkaline, and vise versa but what you really want to do is add kelp to that also.

Wow woww... is has incredible effects on the plants, now i understood what happened with my plants Gooch :) with humic acid we can forget ph down and ph up products, replacing them with an organic acid! Thanks guys and girls for your beautiful and tipsy replies

Latest posts

Back