Humidifiers.....What`s a good one ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yooper420

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Need to buy one for my grow room. Mine all quit. My room measure`s 7'x7'x7', but only use half for flowering in, 3 1/2'x7'. Any comment or suggestion welcome, just need to hear some thoughts.

I bought this one to use in the Winter when humidity is 0% around here.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_484759-1293...er&pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=humidifier&facetInfo=

One thing about humidifiers is that you have to fill them. LARGE capacity is a major consideration IMO. I don't want to have to fill it 3 times a day. Mine still needs filled every day in the Winter.

It's really an overkill for my needs but I would rather have too much than too little. I usually run this on low and it does the job. Nice and quiet on low. Dual fans. Works great. Nice adjustments. I couldn't ask for more.

And, I don't like anything. LOL

I bought this one to use in the Winter when humidity is 0% around here.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_484759-1293...er&pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=humidifier&facetInfo=

One thing about humidifiers is that you have to fill them. LARGE capacity is a major consideration IMO. I don't want to have to fill it 3 times a day. Mine still needs filled every day in the Winter.

It's really an overkill for my needs but I would rather have too much than too little. I usually run this on low and it does the job. Nice and quiet on low. Dual fans. Works great. Nice adjustments. I couldn't ask for more.

And, I don't like anything. LOL
you could probably make a self filling system like they do in regular res or in a toilet seat res, it will fill automatically as the water levels goes down and the floater will then close the valve as it fills. you would probably have to connect it to a bigger res to fit the floater but it is doable i'm only saying :)

Latest posts

Back