Humidity Level Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So in my veg room my humidity is like 20%. Way to low? Other than adding a small tray of water, how else could i up the humidity in my room with out buying a humidifyer? I appreciate any help.

wow... 20? lowest mine goes is 30... altho it is always 40 or under... good for resin buildup... i dont think it would be too low... just make sure the girls are wet.

does anyone have any suggestions? I thought i read you want high humidity during veg and low during flower. So how can i increase my humidity without a humidifyer?

You never want High humidity.. plants find it hard to 'breathe' that way. ~50 is safe... i've never had trouble w/ my room.. i could never get it above 50.. typically it is always 40 on the dot

:D when u flower with humiderty lower than 40% your buds wont form in to colas..i ended up getting the mist maker.:D

I believe 40 is what your shooting for....

I found you a monkey...:D click pic...

AAWmonkey.gif

Won't form into Colas!? I had a 20gram main cola on a 1 foot tall plant last grow actually... and my humidity was 40 or lower all the time. As long as things are watered well I dont think low humidity is much of an issue.

shit, mine is at minimum 50% and that was with ac on.. and max today was at 80%, I think I should turn the ac back on, I dont want to be spending any more money right now for a dehumidifier... or electricity...

yeaaah high isn't cool.. but low is good! ups resin production

actually to think of it, its been 80 the last few days, I think my thermostat is broken...dam spring...

Latest posts

Back