humidity levels in tent

ROSTERMAN

I may not be as hard as I use to but I can ride
Reaction score
I have one of those and they work great.
Now if you get the unit with temp/humidity that has the outdoor pick up so it show indie as well as outdoors, You put the pick up (out door part ) hanging over plants and put the readable unit on a wall next to your bed , this way you can not only watch the meter but also tell when your light come on and off within a few minutes of it happening. ie: temp goes up at lights on, and then lower at lights out.

bacchus

Reaction score
That’s a great idea. If I had that next to my bed I would never get any sleep, I would be checking it every hour.:confused: I think I am babying my plants too much it’s getting kinda exhausting. Gonna take a break after this grow. Probably won’t though once the time comes

ROSTERMAN

I may not be as hard as I use to but I can ride
Reaction score
That’s a great idea. If I had that next to my bed I would never get any sleep, I would be checking it every hour.:confused: I think I am babying my plants too much it’s getting kinda exhausting. Gonna take a break after this grow. Probably won’t though once the time comes
I use it so I don't have to climb stairs every time to see if lights are working etc.....

Bubba

Reaction score
I hate winter, but grows sure are easier. No humidity, heat much easier to control. Love summer time, but it sure does present some challenges.

Bubba

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
You are my clone. I ckeck on everything several times a day. I am that way about everything I do. Micro managing is in my blood....71 in Sept and haven't ran out of gas yet. Dank is in the details....one thing, I don't over manage I just am busy.

@Bubba, you are spot on. Lot less to do in the winter...you left out yard and veggie garden chores.

Bubba

Reaction score
One nice thing about this heat, lawn is in stall mode. Severe T-Storm watch, rain and break in heat for next week.
That will get it growing again.

Bubba

Latest posts