humidity levels in tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those and they work great.
Now if you get the unit with temp/humidity that has the outdoor pick up so it show indie as well as outdoors, You put the pick up (out door part ) hanging over plants and put the readable unit on a wall next to your bed , this way you can not only watch the meter but also tell when your light come on and off within a few minutes of it happening. ie: temp goes up at lights on, and then lower at lights out.

That’s a great idea. If I had that next to my bed I would never get any sleep, I would be checking it every hour.:confused: I think I am babying my plants too much it’s getting kinda exhausting. Gonna take a break after this grow. Probably won’t though once the time comes

That’s a great idea. If I had that next to my bed I would never get any sleep, I would be checking it every hour.:confused: I think I am babying my plants too much it’s getting kinda exhausting. Gonna take a break after this grow. Probably won’t though once the time comes
I use it so I don't have to climb stairs every time to see if lights are working etc.....

I hate winter, but grows sure are easier. No humidity, heat much easier to control. Love summer time, but it sure does present some challenges.

Bubba

You are my clone. I ckeck on everything several times a day. I am that way about everything I do. Micro managing is in my blood....71 in Sept and haven't ran out of gas yet. Dank is in the details....one thing, I don't over manage I just am busy.

@Bubba, you are spot on. Lot less to do in the winter...you left out yard and veggie garden chores.

One nice thing about this heat, lawn is in stall mode. Severe T-Storm watch, rain and break in heat for next week.
That will get it growing again.

Bubba

Hello all,
I'm into my fourth week of flower and am struggling to keep the night time humidity in my tent in the ideal range. Daytime under the light and the fans going, the humidity is in the 46%-50% range, 75 -80 degrees F, but at night, even with a small dehumidifier running it is around 65% and 64-69 degrees. I don't yet see any evidence of bud rot or mold, but am getting nervous that mold could form at any time. Maybe I am just anxious because this is my first grow and would hate to throw out a harvest after all this time. Is the night humidity range putting me at risk for mold problems or am I worrying for naught?
Thanks in advance for any advice
I have a 3 x 3 and have to leave my tent open while lights are on because if humidity

Turn fan up a little, I followed gmo's advice and got a small dehumidifier. That one is small, knocks couple of points off. Small enough it sits on top of two of the 5 gallon pots, underneath the canopy. Oddly I usually find that while I have a tent open, temp and RH trend upwards....

Bubba

Latest posts

Back