Humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dierichmotorsports

Reaction score
What affect will low humidity levels have on my plants. I'm struggling to stay above 45% humidity. If I run a humidifier then it Jack's it up to almost 80% humidity

45% is not terribly low, i guess the growth would be less at lower humidity in veg and early flowering, but in later flowering stages, you want it to be low so not to invite mold. I don't know how your humidifier works, just an idea though, is it possible to make it release humidity closer to the exhaust so that it does not raise the humidity by too much?

I do know part of my problem is I'm using a warm mist humidifier so when I am able to get 50%+ humidity it is making my temps 80+. I will be getting a cool mist humidifier in the morning and am going to try putting it right in my grow room.

Well if the humidity does not persist at much lower than 45% I personally would not bother with this at all.

I guess humidifiers can't hurt except in later flowering so why not give it a shot :) good luck

Latest posts

Back