humidty question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish rasta

hashish#1
Reaction score
ive got bit of a problem i got a humidifier and im trying to keep my humidity at 70% but my heat goes up 2 about 80 and i want it 2 be around 65-70 any ideas on how to get my heat down and humidity up?

irish rasta said:
ive got bit of a problem i got a humidifier and im trying to keep my humidity at 70% but my heat goes up 2 about 80 and i want it 2 be around 65-70 any ideas on how to get my heat down and humidity up?

I run humidity at 40-60% and no problems, try to keep it lower during flowering.

Irish, you really don't want your humidity up that high... especially with the 80degree temp. You are asking for serious budrot when u flower...

You should have a extraction fan going to keep the air changing all the time... that'll keep the humidity down.. (50 or lower hopefully)
Contrary to popular myth beliefs.... MJ doesn't like extremely hot and humid areas like ppl think columbia is like.

Kade so if MJ dont like to be in hot temperature HOW DOSE IT SURVIVE IN JAMAICA ???!

true but, if you dont have proper ventalation you prob end up with more males anyways ;)

My first plants grew (and are still growing) in temps from 69-82 degrees and humidity from 35-50 percent and look great. I have a circulating fan inside my grow room, a closet, and I have my window cracked to alleviate the high heat of a 1000 watt hps. So far, so good.

brouli said:
Kade so if MJ dont like to be in hot temperature HOW DOSE IT SURVIVE IN JAMAICA ???!

It will survive... it just won't grow as vigorously.... to answer your question...there is always shade netting. =)

In many eastern countries (ex: iran, iraq, etc) hydroponics is widely used... except the extreme heat during the day still kills plants... shade netting solves the issues involved with this.

For more... read Maximum Yield Magazine.

Latest posts

Back