Humidty strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrobell

Reaction score
First I'd like to say happy spring. I have a new delema. I have figured out most of my issues with the exception of one.. humidity.. could yall point me in the direction of a strain that tolerates areas with higher humidity?

First I'd like to say happy spring. I have a new delema. I have figured out most of my issues with the exception of one.. humidity.. could yall point me in the direction of a strain that tolerates areas with higher humidity?

indoors or outdoors?

my guess is the best people to talk to about that would be growers in Washington or Oregon or down in the swamps of Florida , Oklahoma , and Louisana

i am zero help cause we have super low humidity out here on the high plains

I'm over kill on the dehumidifier keeps it in the 40s. I like indoors so I don't have to deal with all the outdoor variables (bugs,mold, etc) Im just thinking if I can find a strain that likes my climate i won't have to run so much equipment trying to mimic different climates.. less electricity

I'm over kill on the dehumidifier keeps it in the 40s. I like indoors so I don't have to deal with all the outdoor variables (bugs,mold, etc) Im just thinking if I can find a strain that likes my climate i won't have to run so much equipment trying to mimic different climates.. less electricity
some of the reputable seed banks categorize their strains for climate.

Latest posts

Back