Hungry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Obesity And Blocked Arteries.

Sounds a bit like a song or a poem title. :p

On with the show .....

Sausage Pizza

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt (Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties).

French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick

Turbaconucken (A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, all wrapped in bacon)

The Hamdog (A hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese, onions, served on a hoagie bun topped with two fistfuls of fries and a fried egg).

Tombstone Deep Dish Pizza Vending Machine

Bacon Shell Tacos

The Meat Ship (Made from bacon, sausages, pastry, franks and pork mince).

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

Gregory's 120 Ounce Steak

In-N-Out 100x100 Burger

Bacon Donut

Tongue And Pastrami Sandwich

Waffle Couch (Waffle fries with gravy and mozzarella)

The Bacon Explosion (Two pounds of bacon woven through and around two pounds of sausage and slathered in barbecue sauce).

Bob Evens Sausage Gravy Machine

Baconnaise

:peace:

image00111.jpg

image00222.jpg

image00333.jpg

image00444.jpg

image00555.jpg

image00666.jpg

image00777.jpg

image00888.jpg

image00999.jpg

image0101010.jpg

image0111111.jpg

image0121212.jpg

Some of those sound yummy others sound gross big time...I love bacon and I love me some donuts...but bacon donut?? yuck

I saw our state fair this year has fried butter!!!

Bleh!

I only have $3 dollars left and no money for breakfast so i skipped it this morning and went to work . Now reading this thread making me want to :hairpull: . These are so good HIE !!! I looked at them and i know i want "The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt (Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties). " AND " Gregory's 120 Ounce Steak" . Those will get my fulled for sure !! :D

My heart had a couple of palpatacions just lookin at that stuff.....

Am I the only person that would trade a couple of toes for that 100x100 In n out burger? I would eat anything on that list.

Can I get this to go, please? Every thing except the bacon donut. I am kinda in a hurry so just put it all in the same bag. I'll eat it in my car.

Not to mention the puffy tacos of San Antonio or the deep fried Mars Bars of Glasgow.
Having been opened up with a surgical saw and had veins from my legs sewn in to my heart to keep arteries open, I do NOT eat anything remotely like the stuff in those pictures. It's all poison. I am the result of living off cod n chips fried in lard.

leafminer said:
fried in lard.

Left in the pan to solidify and turn white to be used the next day and the next and next until turned brown.

:peace:

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt (Three bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwichs for buns, cheese, bacon and two four-ounce beefs patties).

Gonna have this for lunch,, Programmed Heart Doc into the speed dial incase

Latest posts

Back